Rin Obami NSFW Alphabet

A=Aftercare - What they do/act like after sex.
• Rin holds you close to him it a possess thing but also likes the feeling of you close to him and that he protecting you.

B=Bondage - Are they into BDSM, and how far they'll go if they have a green light.
• The farthest Rin will take it is handcuffing you he loves restraining your hands but not really into BDSM.

C=Cum - pretty self explanatory.
• Rin loves it when you swallow or when you lick up all his cum when you finish blowing him and he also likes cumming on any part of your body he also enjoys cunning inside you cause of how you tighten around him when he does.

D=Dom - Are they dominant, submissive, a switch?
• Rin loves dominating you and loves it when your submissive if you let him dominated you and obey him during sex he'll make sure to pleasure you even more.

E=Edgeplay - Similar to 'Kinks' except it's a lot riskier than usual kinks (knifeplay, breathplay, etc.).
•Rin not into these kinds of kinks so he would never try it unless you ask and would be hesitant and will draw a line if he thinks it to extreme or weird.

F=Fantasy - A fantasy of theirs (ex: a teacher/student fantasy).
• Rin wants to fuck you outside and in the open like a field or the near the ocean.

G=Got Caught - How they react when they get caught having sex.
•If someone walks in on you guys you get embarrassed and Rin halts what he was doing and gives the person a look telling them to leave and mention this ever again and see what happens and they leave immediately after that cause the look pretty intense, Kirair walked in one and she looked pretty scared. Once there gone he continues like nothing happens.

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.
• If you pulling on his hair during sex it will drives him crazy.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are, or can be, before, during, or after sex.
• Rin a can be romantic like at dates and during the beginning of sex cause most of the time he focuses on pleasing you and like I said, in the beginning, more into it he begins to ram into you, he loves to hold you close after sex saying that he loves you.

J=Jack off - how many times do they masturbate.
• Rin jacks off 2-3 times a week and with a special something that you'll read at 'S'.

K=kisses- his favorite place to kiss you during sex and on a everyday basis.
• During sex he loves to attack your neck and to attack your lips with passionate rough kisses and during your guy's daily lives, he loves to give you sweet and loving kiss on your lips and forehead.

L=Location - Where they like to have sex at, do they like risky locations, etc.
• Rin like to do it on the bed or against the wall and you guys every once in a while you guys do it at school during lunch or class.

M=Masturbation - How they are when they get themselves off, what they get themselves off to.
• Rin will at a low volume grunt and moans while masturbating.

N=NO - A few things that they will absolutely, under no circumstances, ever do.
• No extreme BDSM or something that will physically hurt you except for spanking.

O=On's - Their top turn on's that they have (things that'll get them super horny super quickly).
• Watching you bite your lips and that all it takes you did that when you guys were on a date and he took you home so quickly that day and let just say you literally couldn't walk the next day usually Rin leaves you sore and sometimes a limp in your walk for a day but you couldn't even move your legs this time.

P=Position - Their favourite position to have sex in.
• Rin likes to be on top so any position that he on top in but that doesn't mean he doesn't enjoy you riding him from time to time.

Q=Quickie - Do they like it, do they prefer quickies over actual sex, etc.
• Rin prefer to have actual sex then it lasting some where from 10-15 minutes but on rare occasion, you guys do a quickie at school.

R=Rough - How rough they are, or get, when in bed.
• In the beginning Rin very sweat but more towards the end he will be pounding into you mercilessly.

S= Secret - something they want to do to you and will probably never tell you or will be a long time before they tell you or something they done, etc you get the point.
• One time at school he took a pantie shot of you and when your not around to satisfy him he jackes off to that photo.

T=Toys - Do use toys, do they own them, what kind, etc.
• Like I said, in the beginning, he enjoys restricting your hands so he does own a pair of handcuffs.

U=Unfair - How much they tease you, how they tease you, etc.
• Rin isn't the biggest tease cause he enjoys hearing you moan his name and you crying out in pleasure.

V=Volume - How loud they get when having sex, things they might say, etc.
• Rin can get to a medium voice during sex Rin isn't the loudest but that doesn't mean he not enjoying it.

W=Wild Card - a random letter for the character of your choice.
S= stamina
• Rin can go all night if he wants to he a sex God.

X=X-Ray - How they look with their clothes off.
• Rin member is a gift from the gods at first glance it looks like 7-8 inches and his body is lightly toned.

Y=Yearning - How often they need tohaving sex.
• Rin only needs to have sex 2times or on rare occasions 3 times a week.

Z=ZZZ - How quickly they fall asleep after having sex.
• Rin can fall asleep right away but sometimes he waits for you to fall asleep first so he can look at your peaceful figure.

In case so people were confused wattpad keeps unpublishing this chapter but I think it fine now.