Chapter 2

"Prince Giovanni!We don't know they just came out of a portal a-" Tin Soe tried to explain but he was cut-off by prince Valerius "Fratello, we want to ask you the same thing and what happened to you and where is prince Leon?""I don't know them...There was a workplace accident and Leon...He should be on his way now..."Giovanni said,studying the princes from the other universe.The ps princes did the same taking note of his eyes which pupil's valves looked as if they were too small giving him a permanently insane look and the bandages on both of his arms and his neck.

The psc's thoughts

Leon:Gotte...What kind of work would a prince do that would lead to those kind of injuries...Something is clearly going on but what....?More importantly how do we get home?

Shintarou:Oh God,why must there be so many people here?This weirdo clearly has something to do with this!

Gion:This guy's injuries are almost completely symmetrical,it looks as if it was self inflicted...This guy's clearly not normal...There is probably more to this than we know prince Valerius immediately called for him when we came out of the portal, this guy must somehow be connected to this case...

Charles:Where did he come from?Though prince Valerius and him are clearly related there's something that I can't quite put my finger on that is wrong with him.Why am I getting such bad vibes from him.Whatever I'll just wait and see...

Livio:Alot of people here seem hostile,I'd better not let my guard down!

Alex:Is that guy ok?His injuries seemed very serious.

Albert,Ciel:As long as I don't go near him I'll be fine!

Felix:Woah!We are in another dimension..."This is so cool!!!!!"

Everyone else:"Why do you seem so happy!?!?"

Moc: ...

"Er...Leon should be back by now,"Prince Giovanni said looking at his watch."I'll just call him n-""Glee!Did you break the elevator?!"Everyone turned around to see a boy standing on the balcony.The atmosphere suddenly turned icy cold as the boy stepped into the room."Oh yeah sorry about that,Woe...Wait how did you know that it was me?"Giovanni said,it made Charles' blood cold that his voice had no trace of remorse.

"That is prince 'Leon' of Germany."Tin Soe explained to the psc. "You probably shouldn't socialize with him right now when he is annoyed unless you have a death wish,I tried to once and this happened.Also be aware when you're with Giovanni"Prince Vaughn explained pointing at his scars.The psc turned pale."Our Leon and their's are definitely worlds apart,thankfully..."Ciel whispered the others nodded in agreement. Prince Bazyli noticed that and quickly added,"They're not bad people,they just have some illnesses that cause them to act like that!Leo didn't mean to hurt Vaughn,it was completely out of his control to not!"The psc saw prince Vaughn give a small nod and turned his attention to the two princes who were now speaking in their own specific languages to most of the others it was amazing that they could communicate like that,prince Leon seemed to be gloomy but prince Giovanni was laughing."Unipolar and PTSD to be exact."Vaughn admitted.

"Leon,what does unipolar mean?"Felix asked the taller prince. "It's a psychiatric illness characterized by manic or depressive episodes not both.Did you notice how they addressed each other?Prince Giovanni called Prince,I feel weird saying this,Leon Woe and prince Leon called prince Giovanni Glee so my guess is that Giovanni has the unipolar mania and,sigh, Leon has the depressive one."The German seemed to be weirded out by having to call another person with his name."Oh,that's terrible."Alex said."Yeah,as princes we are expected to be almost perfect in everything we do,imagine how hard they're lives are when they have this kind of illness."Charles said not taking his eyes off the two princes.

Charles' point of view
Where did they both come from?If the elevator was broken how did that Leon get up?He was on the balcony so did it mean he scaled the building? Unlike the others he never asked about us though he did notice us in the room.Is he ignoring us, I'll try to introduce myself. "Hi, my name is-""Charles prince of...the other America and your friends are Livio,Alexis and Princes Shintarou,Gion,Ciel,Albert,Felix and Leon."The scowling prince replied. I froze ,he already knew our names even though the only person he had a conversation with didn't know anything about us. "If there is nothing else I be in my dorm room and leave me alone."Leon mumbled and walked off but I caught up to him,bad move "Actually I was hoping you could tell u- Crash!" I was thrown into a wall single handedly by the prince." Stay.Away."He snarled. The room went silent but no sooner had Leon retreated into his room,the noise started again."Prince Charles are you ok?"Alex said coming to aid,Albert too.I could see Gion whisper coming to Livio and Shintarou probably scheming or just telling them to stay away from him, whatever it was it hurt too much for me to care right now."Mein Gotte,"Leon looked stunned."Did he just Charles throw across the room...""Huh, what are you talking about?"I said,he pointed at spot as several feet away."That was where you were standing." That Prince Leon was definitely not normal."Ты тупой(Are you stupid)?I told you not to talk to him!"Vaughn roared and sighed,"You didn't break anything did you?Gio,what did that Мудак(A-hole)say just now?"He questioned Giovanni."Heh,he said that he's sick and he's going to go crazy if he has to go on one more mission so he asked me to take over for him."The reply came.What?Mission?I knew it these two aren't your usual princes.

"So,uh,w-where do we stay and how do we get back to our own dimension?"Alex stuttered, bringing everyone back to the biggest current problem.

Ok,done with another chapter as much as I like to animate writing/typing takes much faster to do.