🍄𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍🍄

•𝗜𝗻𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀:𝗗𝗿𝘂𝗴𝘀(𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗱,𝗔𝗰𝗶𝗱), •𝗕𝗗𝗦𝗠(𝗕𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲)
𝗔𝗹𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I ran out of my parents house, angry and sobbing. I just told my parents I was Bi and they started talking about god and shit like that. I decided to head over Jake's house and stay there until I find an apartment or even better, a house. I was only 17 so my chances were pretty slim. I walk in the rain until I find and sit on a bench.
I call Jake. "Hey there Jake, how are you?" "I'm tired but otherwise okay." "So, can you pick me up? I got into an argument with my parents and I can go for some weed." "Whatever dude. I'll pick you up at the park." "Sounds minty. Bye." "Bye." I put my phone back in my pocket and wait as I was already at the park. I see headlights and walk over to them. I look in the window and see a very stoned Jake. I laugh and get in. "Hey." "Sup." We drive back to his house. Jake is 18 so him doing weed and acid is fine. Though, if I get caught it's an issue. I throw my stuff on the ground and walk over to the couch. I immediately pick up the bong. Still some weed left. I start to inhale that shit like it's big anime titties(I'd do that) or something like that. I start to feel woozy after a few minutes and laugh with Jake as we were 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗗. I start to put my hand on his thigh. "Jake.." He chuckles lowly and picks me up, brings me downstairs, and leave me in the cozy den. I hear him come back with a box of 𝗧𝗼𝘆𝘀. Before he does anything, he tells me to do the acid so "it's a better experience." I don't believe him but whatever. I start to feel out of it after a few minutes and start to see shit like anime girls. Before I can speak, a ball gag is put around my mouth and a mask. I can feel how desperate he is for my body. I hear the sounds of of ropes being tied around me and having my leather restraints being put on. All of a sudden, My hair gets pulled back with force as I feel his long, big, cock pushed into me. "A..ah! D..add.y!" I whimper. I can just hear the smirk he's doing. He starts going extremely fast. "ah! Aha! Daddy stop!" I practically scream. He doesn't stop. In fact, he goes faster. Why would he stop? He knows I love this. I let my younger loose and look like I'm doing the ahego face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).He grunts at my face. He hits my prostate and I go WILD. "F..FUCK D..DADDY HIT IT AGAIN! MORE!" I scream. He does as he's told and hits it multiple times. I scream in a high pitched voice in deep pleasure. Take note, the acid was making Jake look fucking weird and my surroundings also, I looked at him again and he was FUCKING HOT. I MEAN HOT HOT. I very rarely got a full glimpse of his body. (Oh yeah Jake you're of the mask.) I saw all his features. His Jawline, Abs, piercing brown eyes, and his lustful smile. I hear him grunt. I moan loudly as he cums into me. He lays next to me. "Wasn't that a good experience huh?" I smile. I hug him close as we fall asleep on the floor.

🍄𝖠𝗁𝖺𝗁𝖺 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗎𝗋𝗄 𝖬𝖾 𝖨 𝖧𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖬𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿🍄