4624 word so far...

Start from the beginning

“It was nothing. Don’t worry.” I whispered as I climbed into bed and gathered her in my arms.

-----

“AAAAAHHHHH!!” I heard Heather yell from the bathroom and then laughter from her friend. “Shut up, Josie! This is ridiculous! What have you done?”

I got up and made my way to the bathroom doorway and leaned against the door frame. Josie looked up at me from the floor and smiled a full white-toothed grin. Heather was kneeling in front of the bath, her upper body folded over making her butt stick up in the air. A towel was tossed over the back of her head. “Go away, Quinn. I don’t need you to see this.” She mumbled, her voice echoed by the tub.

Josie wasn’t of that opinion however, and as Heather stood up - I didn’t even budge from my position - Josie ripped the towel off Heather’s head revealing the cause for today’s drama.

Her once blue hair was now grey. Not a pretty grey either. It looked like some sludge we found on the side of the road in the middle of winter. Not only was the color absolutely awful, but the cut did nothing to help. She had shaved an entire side which revealed her cream-colored skin under the roots of the now dark-grey-sludge-hair. I couldn’t resist. I burst out laughing.

That was all it took to turn Heather into a human-demon. She howled and shot straight up. I quickly turned and locked myself in my room, moments before she reached me.

''Damnit Quinn!!'' Heather squealed, her voice muffled by the wooden door and the sound of her fists banging on the door. ''Open up!!''

I couldn't open her up. I was folded over with laughter, I was blocking the door unable to move. Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I burst out laughing. Heather's silence accompanied my laughter and just as my laughter was dying down, she started screaming at me through the door again. The laughter started all over again. This shell was hurting from lack of breathing from all the laughing.

Finally my laughter managed to die down along with her screaming. She was however still kicking the bottom of the door at a very rythmic four point five seconds interval. Quite the musical she was. ''Fine, its not all that bad.'' I told her.

''NOW you say it!'' Another kick, stronger. Broke the rythmic intervals too. ''You're the worst boyfriend ever!!''

At that I sprung to my feet and ripped the door open. She stopped her foot just in time as she swung it to kick the door again. ''Please tell me you aren't mistaking this 'binding' as a relationship.''

''What?'' she asked, her foot slowly returning to the ground.

''You refered to me as your boyfriend just now.'' I reminded her.

''Oh yeah... well... I kinda thought... after the... you know...'' Her head tilted down as her gaze shifted to the ground, her newly colored hair slipping forward to hide her face.

''Heather, I am a Demon. I am bound to you in servitude. I would not be here if I had freedom.'' I stated, standing tall and imposing in front of her.