Epoluge

I have been married to Bucky for three years now, we have a little four year old  girl named Grace and a little boy on the way. Life couldn't be better for us at the moment. We still live with the team, and do go on missions everyone in a while. Grace has Bucky's hair and my eyes and Bucky's strength.  We love her with all our heart and couldn't imagine life without her.

          Me, Bucky, and Grace are heading out to our favorite cafè for dinner. My shoes clicked against the cold cement. Bucky was holding my arm while Grace was skipping in front of us. Bucky had a big smile on his face, that made me smile. We reached the cafè and Grace rushed in and joined the line. I lightly chuckled and joined her. "I'm gonna go and get us a table." Bucky whispered in my ear.
          "Okay." I said kissing his cheek before he walked off.
           "EWWWWW!!!!!" Grace said scrunching up her nose. I chuckled a bit at her reaction.
             "What can I get you today?" The cashier dude said.
               "Go on Grace, tell him what you want." I told Grace.
             "Can I please have a chicken lettuce sandwich, with no mayonnaise, and a small bubble tea please."
           "Anything else?" The cashier dude said.
            "Can I have two pumpkin vanilla spice lattes." I said. He nodded and walked into the back. We stepped off to the side and Grace held my hand while jumping up and down in antisapation.

           "One chicken lettuce sandwich, one bubble tea, and two Pumpkin Vanilla Spice lattes for Wanda!" The dude softly shouted. Grace dropped my hand and ran up to get her things. Once she had her things she sped past me to find Bucky. Me on the other hand calmly walked up to the counter and grabbed my stuff. "Thank you." I said over my shoulder as I walked to our favorite corner. When I sat down Grace was chowing down on her sandwich while Bucky was watching her with a slight smile on his face. "Here is your Pumpkin vanilla spice latte Buck."
              "Thanks." He said looking up at me for only a second then started drinking his latte.  "I love you." He said, but only loud enough for me to hear.
            "Love you to Buck." I said, "Forever more." And I knew I could keep this promise.

   Like a promised, a second update! Well bye, and hope you enjoyed this story. Love Ya'll!