chapter 2

Chuuya p.o.v

The night past then morning slowly came. I woke up to dazai hugging my waist. I slowly got out of his grasp and headed towards the bathroom to do my daily routine then suddenly I felt a pain in my stomach. Then I saw dazai standing at the door of the bathroom.

"Are you alright chuuya?" He said in a worried voice.

I stood up and sat on the toilet holding my stomach.

"I'm fine...we need to get ready for school."

Dazai stared at me for a long while"NO!" He said in a serious voice

"What do you mean no we have to got to school...I have tests I have to make up and..."

Dazai interrupted me with a tight hug "you feel sick don't you, you just want to go to school to get everything done and over with, but knowing you and knowing how you are when your sick imma take care of you today, your gonna stay home today we can go to school tomorrow when you feel better"

Dazai had such a serious voice and...he had the face a worried mom.

"I don't want you going to school sick...and you know what while where home we can practice our scripts for theater."

Dazai slowly let go of me and I got the chance to stand up. I just hugged dazai and put my face in his chest while hugging him.

"Can I lay back down for a little bit and then we can get to the scripts and eat breakfast it's like 6AM and I'm extremely tired from last night." I said in a sleepy voice.

Dazai picked me up and layed me down in bed so I can take a nap. he layed next to me hugging me and I slowly drifted of to sleep

(4 hours later or 10:00AM)

I woke up and thought dazai was still in bed. I turned to see where he could be but I couldn't find him. I looked all over the apartment. Couldn't find him anywhere.

I texted him I got no response with in the past 5 minutes and he always answers my texts within 3 unless it's night time. But this was during the day. I finally got around to calling his phone and he still didn't answer. I started to tear up and cry. I still didn't feel very good and I was starting to feel more sick. I sat around the house having a panic attack the I heard the front door unlock. Dazai walk in and I ran up to dazai and smacked him.

"YOU BASTARD DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN YOU UNDERSTAND!" I was trembling and started to cry falling to the ground.

Dazai close the door behind him and sat down next to me. I saw that he had some bags on the floor from the supermarket.

"I'm sorry I'll never do it again...I was at the store and my phone died on me...are u feeling a little better?" He asked

"No I just feel worse after having a panic attack" I said with tears

Dazai pick me up and put me on the couch turning on the TV

"Why don't you watch TV while I put groceries away for you ... And after I'll come lay with you ok" dazai said Harding towards the kitchen.

"Ok whatever. . ." I just stayed  quiet for a long while

A couple minutes after dazai came to lay with me I remembered that we had to practice our scripts for theater.

"Dazai can we practice work on our theater project." I asked

"Sure." Dazai said as he got up to get the scripts from his backpack

Dazai came back handing me my script. We read over it multiple times till we can act it out without the scripts. After a while of going dazai got to a romantic part again and we'll he acted kind of different this time.....

(Yee I'm posting this at like 4AM and my sister who's in highschool needs to wake up at 5 which means I'll get an hour of sleep lol I don't know what to do with my life anymore ಥ‿ಥ)