Chapter 23: When You Least Expect It

Start from the beginning

"You should've let me fucking pay" he spat with a scowl across his face"

"No-can-do~" you sang waving your finger. "Today I'm treating you to stuff" you grinned cheesily.

His scowl deepened "why?"

"Why not?!" An irk mark appeared on your forehead as you crossed your arms

"How about this, you pay for the food and I pay for whatever else you have planned" he winked playfully.

"Lol you thought" you snickered shoving a hash brown into your mouth.

"Tsk whatever"

After the two of you had finished your food you went back home to relax a bit (as if you ever do anything else -_-).

* . • 〰️➿〰️ • . *

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki yelled

"Yeah!" You yelled back. You'd just finished getting dressed into a pair of black jeans, black UGG's and one of Katsuki's black hoodies. Your hair was still wet from your shower and was beginning to curl into little ringlets.

"Come here!" He shouted a little louder

"I'm here" you smiled walking into the front room "where's your parents?" You stared at him quizzically.

"At work" he mumbled

"What did you want anyways, are you dressed yet?"

"Yeah" he spoke walking towards you

"Wha- what are you doing?!" You shouted through your laughter as he picked you up over his shoulder.

"I'm bored" he huffed nonchalantly throwing you onto the sofa, then sitting besides you

"Ouch" you spat irritatedly

He wrapped his muscular arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest, dragging the two of you to lay down on the sofa.

"Ohhhh that's it" you snickered

"What?" He hummed

"My katsu just wanted to cuddle" you sang teasingly, pecking his cheek as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"And your fucking point is?" he spat as his face flushed pink. "Am I not allowed to cuddle my fucking girlfriend?"

"You're so cute when you're defensive" you smiled gently pressing your lips against his.

"I told you I'm not cute you damn nerd" he grunted trying to hide the slight smile working it's way across his face

"Well hot stuff, as much as I'm loving this cuddle sesh we need to get going"

"Ten minutes"

"Five" you mumbled

"Fifteen"

"Sigh, you drive a hard bargain. Fine twenty it is." you hummed snuggling into him and inhaling the scent of caramel and vanilla.

He just chuckled and nuzzled his nose into your hair.

"Yo porcupine" you spoke looking up at him

"Yes shitface"

"I'm thinking about remodelling my hero costume"

"Yeah? Thank fuck. Make it more modest, please"

"The hell d'ya mean more modest I'm practically a nun with it on?!"

"Yeah whatever, I'm just sick of seeing grape juice drool over you. Makes me wanna fucking blow him ta pieces." He growled

"Fair point, ughhh just the thought of that's making me nauseous" you scrunched up your nose in disgust. "D'ya know what I think?"