Rose was staying with her grandparents, his mother didn't want things to get overwhelming at their house. They had baby Jasmine to take care of. Violet was staying and of course Lily and Olivia. They were both behaving quite well. Olivia helped them quite a lot. She was independent and reliable, but he wanted her to have fun too.

"Liv?" He called.

She popped into the living room, curiously looking at him and Lily.

"Uncle Lucy?"

He glanced over his shoulder, greeting her with a smile, "You want to join us?"

"I have seen this movie seven times already." Olivia sounded tired.

"Eight!" Lily threw in.

He could also believe that. Lily didn't mind watching her favorite movie over and over again, but others were getting annoyed about it. He had to admit that he was growing tired of this movie too but Lily enjoyed it so they tolerated it.

"I don't want to watch it again."

He could understand that. He didn't want Olivia to feel left out though. He also wanted to keep the peace on their Sunday in.

"What do you want to do?" He asked her.

She shrugged, "I don't know."

He gestured for her to come closer. She hesitated but then with a smile crossed the room and sat down beside him.

"Since we watched this movie eight times we can watch something you want." He glanced at Lily who seemed to consider it. Her eyes flickered to Lily. Her little sister wasn't speaking up but he could tell what Oliva was thinking.

She was quite like her father and he couldn't help but feel like hugging her. She was stubborn and didn't hide her feelings when she was displeased she showed it. But she was considerate and protective of her sisters. So much like her dad.

He placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in, giving her side hug, "How about you pick dinner instead? We're ordering take-out tonight.'

"I want to choose!" Lily perked up, excited about the idea to decide what they'd eat.

He offered it to Oliva though and he wouldn't back down.

"You picked the movie, sweetheart. Liv can decide on dinner."

Lily didn't protest, maybe she thought it was fair too. Olivia decided on chicken stir-fry and it seemed that Lily didn't mind at all. They watched the movie together, Scarlett joined them nearly at the end of the movie. Violet settled on her lap, looking like she'd fall asleep any minute. The stubborn girl kept opening her eyes and grumble. She wasn't happy but she refused to sleep. She could have dinner with them and sleep afterward.

"She'll fall asleep when we're having dinner," Scarlett told him.

She was probably right.

They had dinner after the movie was finished and when he started to serve dessert Noah and Kim joined them. They were picking up the girls, both of them looked very rested. Kim was greeting her girls, hugging them both while Noah helped him make coffee.

"You passed the ultimate test." Noah joked.

He glanced at his brother, hiding a smile since he knew what Noah was referring to.

"It wasn't that hard, Liv is very helpful."

"She is." Noah agreed, "She's an old soul."

Lucian smiled, "I loved having them around."