"FAMILY!!!" I screamed while throwing my hands up in the air spastically. Ya, I'm a big dork just like my mom.

The guys of course whipped around and upon seeing me some smile and some glare. I know they aren't glaring at me. They are either glaring at my clothes or at the sexy piece of meat behind me. I couldn't blame them for their anger at Mr. Sexy Pants but they are going to have to stop giving me grief for the things I wear. I have a great figure, confidence and I can defend myself quite easily; not to mention I am 21 now.

"Ok, no more glaring! Let's play!" I shout ignoring them and grabbing onto Drake's hand before pulling him to the ping pong tables setup. They have 4 tables side by side on the patio. We decided to do this a few years ago since we are all kind of impatient and hate waiting for a beer pong table to open.

"Hey Marcus, I got her to come," Drake says trying to lighten the moment.

"True," Marcus concedes and drops the glare before swinging an arm around my shoulder. Pulling me slightly away from the group while ignoring my moans of displeasure from being pulled away from King of Abs and the beer.

"You really suck taking me away from the Oasis right now," I grumped at him.

"What the hell, why is that the Oasis right now," he asked while gesturing at the group.

"Cuz, come on. Abs and beer is my happy place and that area right there my dear cousin has both," I say licking my lips at Drake whipping his shirt off and tossing it aside. "Oh my sweet baby Jesus. Mmmm. Damn I should nickname him Campbell's Soup because he sure does look Mmmm....Hhhhmmmm....good."

"EW! Stop, my mind's eye is bleeding. What the hell Mads?! Stop that," he says with a disgusted look on his face gesturing to all of me.

"I can't help it! Where did he come from? He's like an alien sex god sent here to-"

A large hand covering my mouth cuts off my sentence. Glaring at the hand I follow it up to a very grossed out CJ aka Chris Jr; my big brother. Smiling under the hand I open my mouth and lick all over his hand. I almost collapse on the ground laughing when he lets out a squeal-like noise before jerking his hand away from my mouth.

"Oh... Oh my God. That was so classic bro." I gasp out.

"Shut up, that never happened," he replies glaring at me while continuing to wipe his hand off roughly on his pants.

"What were you doing over here eavesdropping anyway? God, I do not want to be at the same party as my brother." I say in mock disgust. After staring into each other’s eyes we both start laughing. When I finally catch my breath I leap into his arms and wrap my arms around his neck tightly.

"I know, I missed you too baby girl." CJ whispers in my ear.

"I don't like being away from you for so long bro. I missed you so much." I whisper back before sliding down a few moments later.

A throat clearing makes me snap my eyes around to see Drake smirking at me. I push down the blush before stepping away from my brother and toward Drake.

"Bro, this is Drake. Drake this is my big brother CJ or Chris. I call him CJ because he's named after my father, Chris Jr."

Waving a hand in between them with a smile on my face I'm completely shocked by what happens next. Ok, not that shocked but still. CJ smirks at Drake before hauling off and knocking Drake hard enough that he stumbles but doesn't fall. Drake must be able to take a punch because my brother is pretty damn strong.

"I deserved that," is Drake's only response as he wipes away the trickle of blood that was drizzling down his chin.

"What the fuck do you mean 'I deserved that'? Dude we totally respect hit backs, it's a natural reaction and I have no idea how you aren't hitting him back right now." I look at him like he's an alien.