I've only ever kissed before~

Start from the beginning

"Arthur! Who is that?" His mom kept asking.

"It's just a friend of mine, Mom!" He yelled back. Then he looked back at me. "Sorry about that. I'll put her to bed and then we can talk." I nodded, taking off my coat. Once he got back, he sat down next to me on the couch. I looked at him and before I could say anything, I started bawling.

"He bailed on me. Just like the others." I cried out, burrying my hot face into my knees. My shoes were off and I could feel Arthur hugging me tight. He smoothed out my hair, kissing my head.

"I'm so sorry that happened." He whispered, allowing me to cry into his white shirt. I felt his warm arms around me as I cried, quivering my lips. He sighed and looked at me.

"That guy is an asshole for ditching a date with one of the most nicest, most beautiful people in the entire world." I blushed at that.

"T-thank you, Arthur." I stuttered. "That's so n-nice of you to say." He smiled.

"It's the truth. I would have made you laugh all night if I had the chance." I looked at him with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked. By the look of his face, it seems like he was even shocked by what he said.

"I-uh..." But before he could finish, I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his. He was surprised, but he kissed back, his arms around my back.

I released myself from the kiss and twirled my hair a bit, like a teenage girl.

"I-i...sorry. i-i don't know what got over me-" but I was stopped by his finger on my lip.

"It's okay." He said smiling. "I could tell you were really into it." He smirked and I flushed.

"Oh stop it. I've only had a crush on you for so long that I didn't even care." As the words escaped my mouth, I covered it in embarrassment. Arthur looked at me and grinned.

"Really? You've had a crush on...me?" He asked. I looked away, biting my lip. He moved my hair back and gently turned my face towards his.

"Y/n...I don't know how many times I've thought about kissing you, telling you how much I love you. I doubted it all this time but now...you don't know how badly I want to hold you in my arms, how badly I want to be yours."

I felt myself melt at that. "Arthur... that's how I've always felt...for the longest time I always thought 'He might just see us as friends' but now...I feel all of the things you just said. And now, I want to..." I bit my lip. "I want to love you and...and more." I played with my fingers before he grabbed my face, kissing me again, this time trailing his lips down to my neck. My mouth was open, letting out some moans before he smirked up at me.

"That confirmed some things..." He said winking. I laughed, smoothing his hair.

"I mean, I've only ever kissed before..." I said. His eyes were wide.

"You mean you..." I nodded. He grinned, picking me up.

"Then I'll help you... relieve some tension again." He said as he laid me down on his bed, locking the door.

"Won't your mom-?" I questioned. He took off his shirt, shaking his head.

"I gave her some melatonin so she'll be knocked out for a while." I smiled, kissing him as he took off my dress. In just seconds, I felt his naked body against mine, kissing my neck and face. He then traced his lips to my nipples, sucking on them. I moaned, wanting more. He spun me around, so now I was on top of him.

"F-fuck.." he moaned. He whispered in my ear "I want you to ride me." He grabbed a condom on the side table and slid it onto his hard cock. I then slid myself inside gently, feeling all of him inside of me.

"H-holy shit..." I moaned, shaking a bit. He sat up, kissing my neck, leaving hickies. I grabbed onto his hair, trying to keep it down.

"I..I can feel you..oh my god." I stuttered the words out as I rode gently, moaning at each pace. He covered my mouth, leaving my to breathe with my nostrils.

"Ssh." He said, tighting his other arm on my thigh. I felt him holding both of my thighs as I held onto his legs, moaning as loud as I could.

"S-shit!" I yelled out. I could feel the walls of my pussy tighten up around his cock as he helped move the pace.

I rode and rode until I could feel my whole body shake with intensity. He gripped on my thighs so tight I bit my lip.

"F-fuck Y/n..." he moaned, sort of breathless. He moved me to the side and laid down on the other side of the bed.

"S-shit." I said, still breathless.

"Y-you really...fucked the shit out of me." He said laughing. I laughed as he put on a pair of jeans. I found one of his t-shirts and a pair of old pajama pants. By the time I was done he was in the kitchen, sipping on some coffee. I walked up to him, kissing him on the cheek.

"That was fun.." I whispered. He smirked, kissing my lips.

"Fun is more of a light term. Though I do prefer orgasmic." I rolled my eyes, pushing on his chest a bit. As I was about to kiss him again, his mom called out, "Arthur!" He sighed.

"Yes Mom?"

"Keep it down, please! Also please make me a cup of tea!"

I giggled as he set his cup down.

"Looks like your mommy needs you." I teased. He rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha." He said, smiling.