Pleasure

Harry was quietly reading in the library when Draco his beautiful enemy came to him. "Potter what are you reading" he wispered looking at the cover. "Fantastic beasts and where to find them I need to read it." He replied looking up to see Draco Malfoy running his pale hand through his light blonde hair "newt scammander wrote that and he's a hufflepuff" Draco complained dramatically.

Harry slapped Malfoy "my father will hear about this" he argued slapping Harry back. Harry shoved him into the bookshelf. Draco frowned when people defended that stupid house "ohh you gonna get your boyfriend on me" draco chuckled Harry shook his head and pulled him into a kiss "there Malfoy your my new boyfriend" Harry responded flirtatiously.

Draco stood there lost for words at how smooth that kiss was. "Okay Potter so yes I may be gay but I like someone else who for your information is a gryffindor!" Draco shouted a bit over dramatically. Harry just laughed "I know its me dragon" Harry replies.  Draco shoved him onto a table and started unbuttoning Harry's shirt and kissing his chest "Jesus malfoy your forward aren't you!" Harry yelled but he was slightly turned on. He moaned it kinkily giving Draco a massive bulge as they had sex on a table in the library "Harry why are you fucking Malfoy!" Ron yelled the two lovers explained that they love each other.

Ron took Harry away from Draco as he yelled at him "what the fuck Harry you can't be gay it's against our house!" Ron cried running away from him. Harry went back to the library and cried onto Draco's' shoulder "it's okay babe" Draco comforted

The end