I fell for a ghost

Start from the beginning

Felix turned and saw a plushie on his bed. He chuckled and took it inside his hands. He tried to remember the name of the Pokemon. He used to watch cartoons when he was younger, but that time passed. Now Felix was 19 and only things what he was intrested in is music and books. Felix like spending time by himself, however he had one friend in Australia. Chan was the only friend Felix ever had, but after moving to Korea his now alone. It's not like he cares, he have lovely sister who he have to look after.

Mom: "Felix are you hungry?"

Felix looked at his mom and smiled still holding the blue plushie.

Felix: "Yes mom, i will be down in 5 minutes"

Mom: "Alright... what's that in your hands?"

Felix looked at the plushie and then on his mom.

Felix: "Ummm new toy for Rose, it was placed on my bed, someone might forget it when they moved out"

Mom came closer to Felix and took the plushie.

Mom: "There's no way that this plushie is 10 year's old, it looks new, like someone took good care of it... probably one of Rose's toy's"

Felix nodded and watched how his mom walked out of his room. The blue toy still in his hands.

Felix: "It's not Rose's toy..."

Felix knows all of his sisters toy's, he have never seen this one before. He narrowed his eyebrows when he noticed something written on the tag what was placed on toy's back.

Felix: "Gyu"

He placed the plushie on the chair and quickly changed his clothes to something more comfortable. Sweatpants and hoodie. The room was kinda chilly, not like other parts of the house. This room was the coldest.

Felix went downstairs where his parents and little sister sat Infront of kitchen table full of food. His mom was a really good with making food, dad as well, but not as good. Rose and dad made the best pancakes in house. Felix was good at making noodles and egg's just like everyone else. He was happy that his family made food by themselves, not bought already cooked food who you just put into oven.

He sat next to his sister and tapped her shoulder. Rose turned around and smiled when she saw Pokémon plushie. She hugged Felix and then plushie.

Rose: "Thank you Lixie, it's so cute!"

Felix smiled at the sight. Rose was such a cute girl.

Rose: "What should i call him Lixie?"

Felix knew right away the answer to that question.

Felix: "Let's call him Gyu!"

Rose chuckled and hugged Gyu again.

Rose: "Perfect name for a munchlax plushie!"

Dad looked at the plushie and then on Felix who was already eating his dinner.

Dad: "Where did you get that from?"

Felix swallowed his food and looked up.

Felix: "It was in my room, i don't know"

Dad nodded and started eating. Felix felt like something was off, he felt someone behind him and turned around to see no one. He then quickly turned back and locked his eyes with his mother.

Mom: "What's wrong?"

Felix smiled and took a glass of water.

Felix: "Nothing..."