Police?, what now

Depuis le début

"Jughead has been arrested", I said.

"What?!", FP yelled into the phone, "i'm coming, take care of him", FP finished and hung up.

I walked out of the blue and gold, and I ran into Betty and Archie, "hey guys, I called FP, he said he would come down to the station", I said.

"Good, you know what happend?", Betty asked concerned.

"Not really no, but I have a feeling it's about the murder board", I said and soon we were on our way to the police station.

Riverdale police station:

We soon arrived at the station, and walked inside, I sat down beside the interegation room, and listend in.

"Forenaics came back on the car, despite the fire, we were able to pull a pair of prints of the trunk", sheriff Keller started, "yours and Betty's, which wasn't a surprise from the story you told us, but Jughead Jones what did surprise me was this, we had your prints on file, from an incident that happend six years ago, where you tried to burn down, riverdale elementary school", sheriff Keller finished, Jughead could not have done these things, he isn't the type or is he?

"I was playing with matches, and that is a Pretty tenuous connection for a sheriff", Jughead said.

"Well, also principal Weatherbee also allowed me a look at your school records", sheriff Keller started, and from the sound of it looked through a bunch of papers maybe even a folder?, "you have a long and rough histor, mister Jones, bullied alot", sheriff Keller finished.

"Yeah, what do you expect, my name is Jughead", Jughead said.

"The football team being a big part of that, I can only assume that would have included Jason Blossom, so tell me this, what were your whereabouts on the week of july 11th?", sheriff Keller said, its funny, so many people have been at sweetwater river, but not a single soul have seen who shot Jason, crazy idea, but what of, just what if, the shot that was heard was not the shot that killed Jason?, and what if Cheryl is lying, and they did make it to the otherside, what if Jason were going to deliver whatever was in the truck, and he got shot trying to get the car to its destination?, crazy right?

"This is crazy, you think I?", Jughead said to sheriff Keller.

"Jughead, a kid like you, raised on the wrong side of the tracks, by a deadbeat dad, bullied by kids like Jason Blossom, I mean, who wouldn't have lashed out at that?", sheriff Keller said.

"I'm not talking to you anymore, I want a layer", Jughead said, Jughead, what have you done?, and isn't it illegal for a police officer to interogate a minor without a parent present?

I walked out front, to look for FP, he still hasnt shown up and I can't get a hold of Felicia, "Archie, maybe you should call your dad", I said.

"What for?", Archie asked.

"To get Jug out from there, he needs a friend and an adult to get out", I said.

"Sure ofcourse right away", Archie said and got his dad to come down.

"Betty come with me, we're going to make sure Jughead is okay", I said as we made our way to the room Jug was in.

"Hey Jug", Betty said.

"Hey Bets, hey Peter", Jughead said.

"Are you okay Jug?", I asked as Betty and I sat down on the chairs.

"You guys have to believe I didn't do it" Jughead said.

"I was with you, and I know who you are", Betty said as she took his hands in hers.