I hate that i love you.

After quidditch the boys headed to the locker room. "What the hell Draco you made me fall off of my broom." Harry cried irritated Cedric ran over "Harry ignore him he's just jealous of your skill" he ran back to his group of hufflepuff friends.

Unfortunately Draco and Harry where left in the same room. "I didn't mean to potter!" Draco said walking over to Harry "shove off Malfoy" said Harry smirking. Draco shoved him against a locker putting his wand to Harry Potters throat. Harry grabbed his tie and pulled him into an intense kiss "ugh what the hell" draco stuttered blushing. "Truth is Draco I've always liked you since first year." Harry replied.

Harry shoved the blonde slytherin into a locker as he grabbed his thigh and started making out with him. At that exact moment seamus walked in "draco and Harry can't say I didn't predict it" he said smirking. Harry moaned as Draco got a huge bulge in his pants  seamus just raised his eyebrow as he jogged out. They pulled away as they where both out of breath "uhhh Draco what should I say to hermione and Ron" Harry asked panicking.

Draco just shrugged as they both left and went to their common rooms. "Hello gryffindors I have a big announcement" Harry shouted to all of the house "I am bisexual and I'm dating Draco" he stuttered Ron was probably the most shocked.

Draco entered the slytherin common rooms "I'm gonna give it to you guys straight because I'm gay and I'm dating Harry Potter" he announced now crabbe and Goyle just bullied him for the rest of the year.

The end