The two friends laughed and followed him.

Oikawa had already made up his mind and his will to confirm their relationship was firm. The hurtful words spoken by the girl he had imagined to spend his life with, despite continuing to echo in his mind, were pushed far away from his attention.

He quickly went to Ruriko's classroom, where he found the girl acting all high and mighty when she saw him coming to seek her. She'd thought that he was willing to be on his knees to beg for her to come back and do everything to satisfy her just like how those males from romance novels and movies did but she didn't expect him to announce the end of their relationship in a firm tone.

"Ruri-chan~ you left so quickly after saying such mean stuff about me after the match. You didn't even listen to my reply, you're really mean, Ruri-chan!" Oikawa began his act of being a cute and pouting child, his tone showing how pitiful and aggrieved he felt while Ruriko froze when she saw the cruel spark in Oikawa's eyes while her ears caught the murmurs of her classmates.

"Ah, what could you be talking about, Tooru?" she tried to make herself innocent to what Tooru was talking about but she had underestimated how smart and observant Oikawa was as well as his reputation in the school.

"Break up, Ruri-chan, break up! I also wanted to end it since you were being mean to me and to my friends. I thought you were a nice girl and I even made plans for you and I but... I didn't expect Ruriko to be so horrible as to badmouth Iwa-chan, Makki and Mattsun. That's why; we no longer have any relationship with each other. Bye-bye, Fukumi-san. "

Ruriko was stunned, unable to form any coherent words and she could only watch as Oikawa flashed an arrogant smirk before turning around and leaving her speechless. Her eyes roamed around the silent classroom and her breath hitched as the girls threw daggers at her with their eyes while the boys shook their head in disappointment, some in annoyance.

In the female side, Oikawa is pretty much the Prince Charming they were hoping to have as their boyfriend but when they knew that he already has a girlfriend, some were bold to still try while others just stepped back. They saw how flirty he was, it was no secret that he was flirting to please his fangirls, but he was absolutely loyal and wouldn't cheat on his girlfriend, another plus point to him. 

In the male side, the trio Oikawa mentioned was their idols or people they hold great respect. Iwaizumi was practically their God and their motivation to become manlier whiles the two goofballs though tall and somewhat scary looking, were fun and easy to go along with. For them to hear her being mean from the one and only Oikawa, her classmates immediately hounded on her with accusing eyes.

Ruriko cursed when she understood that Tooru had spoken that way purposely and she could feel the divide cracking wider. She was such a fool to hope that he would lower his pride to beg for her. She'd been with him for years and she still couldn't accurately read his mind or even understand a fraction of it.