Day 4

Elton's POV

Yesterday something weird happened between me and Corey. Something different, something strange, something...amazing. Yesterday there was this spark between us that sent a chill down my spine. We almost kissed.I can't get it out of my head it came through playing over and over like a record in my brain. And deep down I realised that I wanted him to kiss you. I wanted him to love me...like I love him. Like I always have. 

End of POV

Corey's POV

Elton walked up to me after Sam and Colby left to get supplies. When he reached me he looked at me with a frown and said,

Elton : we have to talk about what happened yesterday when we woke up

Corey : * looks at ground* nothing to say🤐

Elton : Corey we almost kissed for christ sake!!

Corey : but we didn't?!🙄

Elton : actually! What do you would have happened if Colby never rolled over huh?

Corey : * stays silent*

Elton : * lifts Corey's chin* you would have kissed me and I wouldn't have stopped you😔

Corey : Elton stop we're not going down that road again 🤬

Elton : * steps closer* why not? 😔

Corey : because I know were it fucking ends!!, you leave and I'm left waiting for you to come back!!!😔😖

End of POV

Elton's POV
I sigh and whipped the tears off Corey's cheek. I hurt him once but I swore to myself I would never do that again. I stepped closer placing my hand on the back of his neck. He sighed and looked as if to say no.

Elton : I will never hurt like that again...and this time I will not break that promise made to you

Corey smiles and I pulled him in and kissed him. With all the love and passion I could give and believe me that's a lot I deepened the kiss by pulling him just a little bit closer. before he sat up on the table still connected into the kiss. With my free hand I grabbed his thigh gently. We made out for two minutes before we heard Sam and Colby walking back we quickly separated from each other trying not to laugh. The guys entered and we got up and helped them unpack the snakes. As Corey was finishing up I sneakily grabbed his ass making jump and look at me.

Corey : you fucking dick😂😂

Elton and Corey : * laughs uncontrollably*

Sam and Colby just stood there looking very confused.