Prologue

Guys I am posting one of my old completed story. I will post few parts at times. For now I am posting till part 10.

Story starts from Arnav telling Nani about Shyam being the culprit all along the night when Shyam is thrown out of the house and Nani asking Khushi to not come in front of Anjali for some days.

Arnav feeling bad 'Nani!!! Khushi is not responsible for what happened with Di, me and us, in fact she is the victim to all this, then why are you asking her not come in front of Di. I don't like it when people in this house are treating her as if she is the cause of Di's broken marriage, if not for Khushi Shyam would have gone after some other girl. We were to be blamed to not see this coming in front of us; we should have checked his back ground before giving Di's hand in his. All these year when we were thinking him to be loyal husband and good son in law of the house, that slime person was plotting against us by playing with our feelings to get my all wealth in his name. Please Nani if anyone to be blamed other than Shyam than it's me who put through Khushi a lot in these months of our married life.' Khushi who was listening to all this was overwhelmed with his support for her,

Khushi pressing on his shoulder 'Arnav ji Nani ji did not blame me, she is just looking out for Di, and Di needs to be not stressed out, if I not coming in front of Di will be good for her than I'll make sure of that.' turning to nani 'Don't worry nani ji I'll do as you say. I'll not come in front of her.'

Nani blessing her went to her room, Arnav looked at Khushi upset 'how much more she would have to sacrifice and go through for other's happiness.'

Khushi looked at his fallen face, smiling at him bravely 'I'm fine Arnav ji, everything will be fine soon.'

Arnav looking at Khushi returned her smile weakly 'I hope so Khushi.' he stood up and gave his hand for her to take, both went inside their room hand in hand, step by step each promising the other in their heart to stand and support each other through out their life.

The same silent and calm was not the case in other room, it was opposite, Akash was raging on his wife to hide such big thing from him when they promised to not hide and trust each other on the day of havan kept for their marriage.

Payal 'Akash please listen to me once.'

Akash 'now what is left to listen Payal.'

Payal 'I never meant to hide it from you; Khushi had taken promise from me to not tell, and amma too taken the same.'

Akash 'for what to settle your life in roses while my Di life to be in thorn'

Payal weeping 'no Akash, we did not meant her harm, we hide this from her because she will not be able to take it.'

Akash 'Really? Now she is so happy after hearing about her husband, right?'

Payal 'you are getting all wrong?'

Akash 'No!!! I'm getting it all correct now; you people just wanted your life to be settled well.'

Payal 'Please Akash trust me, we'll never harm Di, we always had the best interest of her.'

Akash 'oh cut the crap Payal. I don't believe you or in your sister Khushi. You people had already ruined my Di's life.'

Payal 'Please don't talk like this, I'll never hurt you or anyone in this family.'

Akash 'then prove it.'

Payal looking up at him with hope 'how?'

Akash 'cut your ties with your sister, with Khushi.'

Payal gasped, but he is not done 'prove that you love me as much as I do, prove me you are good wife, prove me you are a good daughter in law to my mother, win my trust and for all that first listen to my words, and that is first and for most break your relation with Khushi.' Saying this he went to the bed without looking at her, Payal stood rooted to the spot battling with her mind and heart listening to her husband's word.