Dangerous Liaisons

En başından başla

"I've heard so much about you" he says.

"I hope their all good things" I said.

"Of course" he smiles. We then heard Elijah's voice in the other room.

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please"

"Excuse me" he says.

Everybody then walks into the same room.

"Welcome. Thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance" Elijah says. The rest of the originals were behind him on the stairs.

"Do you see who I see?" I said to my brothers looking at Esther.

"Oh, yeah" they both said at the same time.

"Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom" Elijah says.

I was about to walk away until someone came up to me.

"May I have this dance?" Klaus said holding out his hand.

"No" I said turning around.

"Please, Amelia" he says.

I hesitated "It is tradition" I said linking arms with him.

When we reached to the ballroom, we lined up behind Damon and Elena. We were standing side by side dancing in sync. Klaus kept on staring at me.

Klaus spun me around and we began dancing around the room.

"I'm glad you came" he says looking at me.

"Well, it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles" I said trying not to look at him.

"I heard about your father" he said.

Last week I barely found out that I had a different dad.

"Don't. Seriously" I said looking him in the eye.

"Very well. On to more mannered subjects then, like how ravishing you look in that dress" he smirks.

"I didn't really have time to shop" I said.

"And the bracelet I gave you, what's your excuse for wearing that?"

I looked at him and didn't know what to say

"You know, you're quite the dancer" he said.

"Well, I've had training. My mother would teach me  everyday until I got it right." I said and he smirks at me.

We then switched partners. Klaus spun me around too fast and I landed into Elijah's chest. We were so close to each other.

"Elijah" I muttered.

"You look beautiful, Amelia" he says.

"Thank you"

"You look quite dashing yourself" I smiled.

He then smiled.

The music stopped and everybody stopped dancing. I linked arms with Elijah and we headed to the bar.

"So it was your mother Esther that was sealed up in that coffin" I asked him.

"Yeah, but something tells me she didn't just come back to make our family whole again" he says

"I believe that she wants to have a word with Elena tonight"

He saw elena going upstairs.

"Excuse me" he says going towards Elena.