is riley .......gay part 01

Y/n= your name
L/n=last name
M/n=Middle name
F/c=favorite color
E/c= Eye color
H/c=Hair color
You gonna have to be light skin in this oneshot and if you don't like it oh well.yall are 15.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-------------------------0w0----------------------

Y/n pov

      Riding to the store you thought about life and random things.Like how your life at going at school and the square root of 66(six) is 43 but the meaning of life is 42.Anyways since you mentioned school there was someone who's attitude caught your eye.Riley freeman a 15 and a half year old whos attitude is no the best .Who were you kidding.Your personality aas a great and horrible at the same time.you did say nigga a lot and spoke properly but when your mad you go OFF. You pulled into a parking space and parked your motorcycle.you took off your helmet and and locked your cycle(idk how they work).you held you helmet with your arms and walked through the store.As you were looking for some carrots you felt someone touch you shoulder.By instinct you put the person in a head lock and once you saw it was an elderly man you released him."Oh im sorry sir,you just caught me of guard!"you told him."well apology not accepted!wait you know what.....ill accept your apology....but".ha he said butt."you have to do me a favor."he said looking to the side as if he was thinking.'no nigga ain't nobody want to do your crusty a$s favor 'you though."im robert freeman but you can call me grandad.Here." he said handing you a peace of paper that had something written on it."Be here at 3:00 tmr"."um well okay".he walked out of the store as i contemplated on life .'Man all i wanted was some pizza rolls and nutella'.you went home and happily ate you pizza rolls no knowing what you would have to do the next day....

Hey its me monica (say the name slow) anyways there will be a part 2 because its 2:12 in the morning and i wanna do something else then type so ya
Bye💖~