"CAGED" Chapter 16

Magsimula sa umpisa

“Is it true?” I asked. I wanted to know the truth.

“True what?”

 I inhaled deeply as if I was storing enough courage.

“That, that…. you used that girl--- Sasha?”I said while fighting his gaze.

Please tell me that it’s all lies. I silently hoped.

He crooked his eye brows after hearing what I said.

“We both used each other.” He said as if it was nothing significant.

“How could you kill her?”

He stood up and said “You’re probably dead by now if I didn’t do that.”

He stepped closer to me so I stepped back away from him until I felt my back up against the cold door. Our body only inches away now.

I turn my head away from him because his got a point.I don’t know exactly what to feel right now. I’m scared, angry, and nervous, I really don’t know what to feel anymore, I’m still in a state of shock. All I want to do is escape from where I am now to my safest zone on earth and that would be beside my family.

 “ I wanna go home to France.” I softly said with my shaking voice.

“Calm down Sen, relax.” He said softly, his expression soften as he watch my scared face and cupped my face with his hands as I stare up at him. But just as I said I wasn’t sure of anything now.

 “No! Don’t touch me with those filthy hands of yours!” I slapped his hands away from my face. The impact was quite hard, I could feel my body shaking. Is this man standing in front of me dthe real Shohei? Shohei would never do that! Especially not in front of me.

I saw his emotion change from soft to a scary one. He lift his right fist, and I think he’s about to punch me. His pissed off now.

 I instantly closed my eyes as his fist swung right in front of me until I heard the loud impact.

I opened my eyes and felt nothing. My eyes went wider when I saw his right arm connected to the wall only inches away from my left cheek. I really thought his gonna punch my face that my heart skipped a beat. So the wall was punched instead of me. I saw the blood trickle down from his fist.

“Shohei! You’re hurt!” I said as I attempted to reach out to his wounded fist but was stopped.

“Haven’t you forgotten something?” His eyes stared sharply to mine as if it was ready to kill me.

“I’m the Black Dragon Organization leader. I live in a cruel world, the exact opposite of yours, and this mafia is your master and you’re my pet. I own you, so you’re gonna stick with me to the deepest corner of hell until I say so.” He said angrily but in a calm way that’s scaring the hell out of me.

I was speechless.

He moved away and walks towards the table beside the huge bed. He took the brown envelope that I did not notice that was placed there and opened it.

He threw the papers that were inside the envelope to the floor right in front of me. It was not actually papers but they’re photos.

“Huh.” I gasped when I realized what exactly those photos were.

Those were men in white and black suits drenched with blood.

“Remember those guys that tried to kill us at the amusement park? They were those bastards.”