𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄

Start from the beginning

"But how could you be so selfish?" Wooyoung asked his head tilted to the side as he looked at yunho with so much pain. "I..." Yunho didn't know how to respond at all. "I'm leaving.....your not ready to talk so I'm leaving" Wooyoung stood up quickly , grabbing his coat. "Wooyoung.." Yunho called for him quietly as he watched the other walk off quickly.

•••

Wooyoung stood outside of the restaurant holding his phone up to his ear as he called for somin. "God why isn't she picking up?" Wooyoung spoke to himself. He soon heard the restaurant door open as yunho rushed twords him. "Woo...let me give you a ride" Yunho grabbed his hand pleadingly. "No." Wooyoung responded snatching his hand away from the other. He shivered lightly as the cold night air blew.

And of course Yunho happens to notice so he dragged the other to his car. "Yunho I told you I dont wanna go home with you-" "I don't care Wooyoung atleast just let me do this" Yunho said opening his car door as Wooyoung made his way inside of the warm car. Yunho sparked the car and soon began to drive.

Minutes had passed and yunho noticed how quiet Wooyoung was. He looked over and saw Wooyoung had fallen asleep. He decided to take him to his house , wanting to bring him to a warm place as quickly as possible since wooyoungs home was farther. He had finally made it home and carried Wooyoung on his back into the house. He closed the door and locked it before bringing Wooyoung to his bedroom.

He decided to change the other out of his uncomfortable clothes he couldn't help but stare at wooyoungs beautiful body. He still looked beautiful maybe even better than before yunho couldn't lie. He decided to put the other only in his t-shirt and boxers since he remembered that's how wooyoung liked to sleep. Once he changed the other he covered him and began to change himself.

He decided to wear sweatpants and a t-shirt to bed. Soon after he cut the lights off and got into the bed as well and began to sleep.

••••

It was 12:00 am and he heard Wooyoung call his name. He woke up and saw him wide awake sitting on his bed. "Why am I here?" Wooyoung asked Yunho , looking at him with the same mean look as before. "You had fallen asleep...your house was pretty far so....so I...brought you here.." Yunho said to the other. "T-thank you" wooyoungs face softened. He had thought about when him and yunho dated and how caring he was. He found he still had that charm.

Yunho had moved closer to Wooyoung trying to make eye contact with the other through the dark room. "Woo....do you....hate me?" Yunho asked him. He wanted an honest answer. "No...Yunho....Theres still space in my heart for you....but I was so hurt..." Wooyoung responded. Just like the encounter at the restaurant Yunho had nothing to say as his head dropped.

Silence filled the room until Wooyoung heard a sniffle. One sniffle followed by another and wooyoung felt a pang in his heart. "Yunho..." he called out for the other seeing as he wiped his face. "I'm so sorry woo..." Yunho said through his tears. "Yunho....I will forgive you...just...please dont make me feel the same pain I had felt before" woo said trying to look at the other in the dark room.

"Woo" "hm?" "I love you.." was all Yunho could say he didn't care if woo didn't say the words back but he had to say it. "Me too" Wooyoung responded as blush made it way to his face. He thanked the room for being dark so Yunho couldn't see the hard blush on his face. Soon the two stared at Eachother , no words shared. Yunhos eyes shifted from woos lips to the wood brown eyes. He slowly inches closer to the other until their lips connected.