"I'm actually going to sort out what I'm wearing tomorrow and I maybe planning something special. You can't know more than that." Y/N smirked.

Kendall smiled and pulled Y/N into a kiss.

"Well, I can't wait. Also, wouldn't you like to get a stylist or something to help you with prom?" Kendall asked.

"No, no...I'd rather do this on my own. But just so I know, what colour are you wearing?" Y/N asked.

"Purple...A light purple." Kendall answered.

Suddenly, a stylist handed Y/N a piece of purple fabric. Y/N took the fabric and thanked him before he got back to work.

"That purple to be exact." Kendall grinned.

"Okay, well I'll see you later, babe." Y/N smirked.

Y/N pecked Kendall on the lips and Kendall gave her a quick hug.

"Bye everyone!" Y/N exclaimed and Kendall laughed as she rejoined the swarm of stylists in the kitchen.

Y/N and Khloé left the house and entered Khloe's black range rover, joining the LA traffic.

"Okay, so plan promposal is a go!" Khloé exclaimed.

"Hell yeah!" Y/N beamed.

Khloé smiled at Y/N and turned up the music, as they began to sing and dance in the car.

After many songs, the pair pulled up to their local supermarket and jumped out the car.

"Okay, kid. What's on the list for this promposal?" Khloé asked.

"Candles - tea lights, to be specific. Um, rose petals, fairy lights and I'm gonna need something that I can balance on in the water." Y/N answered as she began looking round.

Khloé nodded as she grabbed a shopping basket, then caught up with Y/N.

"Okay, instead of finding something to balance on, you could just stand on top of the waterfall part of the pool and have the candles behind you." Khloé suggested.