the key and the chest

Its Christmas night, London, England,1947 the entire Westchester family was spending this lovely holiday in the Westchester mansion with the children playing in the attic the adults were enjoying their evening in the living room. Chatting and gossiping while I and the rest of the “young adults” were in the basement reading or talking. Oh what I would give to be up there with the adults. But no I’m down here with the “young adults”. I am sick of this I’m exploring as I stand from my seat my cousin Alexandria gets up as well she falls into step next to me “hey, aurora where are you going” she says “to explore” I state “ooh can I come to?” “Sure” as we are walking through the dark hallway I hear her knock something over “shhh” I whisper “hehe sorry” I hear her respond. I see an open door “come on, through here” I whisper. As we walk through the door we enter a dim lighted room. “Look, a chest” she says “lets open it” “I don’t know, Alexandria” but she already had gone over to the mysterious chest. “Look there’s a key inside” she says. The key is old that’s for sure. Its black with a broken heart on top, the heart is a dark green; it looks like the shade of green you would find deep beneath the ocean surface. “It’s beautiful” I gasp, green has always been my favorite color. “I wonder what it goes to.” Alexandria says “I’m not sure” I say. “ALEXANDRIA MADELINE WESTCHESTER, AURORA JEAN WESTCHESTER!” we hear my aunty scream. “COMING” we yell in unison.