"Girl bye, I like niggas." I said, sticking my tongue out.
~
"Woody fine as hell." I mumbled before drinking another shot of henny.

"Bitch, you drunk as shit." Ryan said, laughing.

"Girl I only had two shots." I said, laughing.

Then he looked over this way. He caught me lookin at him but shit, I don't care.

"Veronica." I heard, and looked up to see Raymond, my ex.

"So that's how it is now?" He said when I didn't answer him.

"Come baby don't be like that." He said, trying to grab my hand.

"Nigga don't touch me." I said, snatching my hand away.

"Wassup baby?" I heard, and felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up and seen Woody. My eyes widened a little but I just went with the flow.

"Oh this you now?" Raymond asked me, pointing at Woody.

"Yeah nigga, so you can bounce." Woody said, stepping up towards him.

"Woah. Not tonight, not ever. Chill out." I mumbled, standing in front of Woody.

"I'll see you around Veronica." Raymond said, walking off.

"You must got yo location on or something. Ain't no way this nigga just pop up exactly where you at." Woody said, watching Raymond walk off.

"Woody, give me my phone." I said, trying to get my phone from his back pocket.

"Why?" He said, grabbing it before I could get to it.

"Woody, give me my phone!" I said, still tryna get it out of his hand.

Before I could get to it, he turned and smashed my damn phone into the table.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled, pushing his chest.

"Now he doesn't know where you at." He said, shrugging like everything was okay.

I stood there for a second. Then brought my fist back and punched him in his face.

"Nigga you didn't pay for that shit!" I yelled in his face.

He grabbed me and threw me against the wall, holding me by my arms. "I don't give a fuck if I didn't pay for shit!" He yelled.

Is it a bad time to say that this nigga is even sexier than he already was?

"Fuck you." I said, squeezing my thighs together.

He looked like he wanted to say something, but he let me go and walked away.

"Now what the fuck am I suppose to do about this?!" I said, grabbing my now broken in half phone.

I grabbed my shit and walked out of the house.

"Fuck." I mumbled when I realized that I rode with Woody and Elijah.

"Aye y'all chill out." I turned my head to see Dani, Maddie, and Ryan all yelling at Woody as he was coming out of the house.

I turned and started walking down the sidewalk.

After a few minutes, I seen a car pull up and roll down its window.

"Get in." Woody said.

"Fuck you." I said, continuing my walk.

"I'm not finna let you walk down the road by yourself. Get in."

"I'll find my way home."

"Veronica, Get in the damn car!"

"You know what?" I said, going up to his car, getting in the passenger seat. "I don't know who you think you are, but trust me, I ain't that bitch!" I yelled.

He just sat there, staring at me.

"Wh-" I began to say, until he grabbed my face, smashing his lips into mine.

(Now I got the ball rolling.)