Chapter 11 (True Ending): Riba's true nature

Katsuragi's POV

After Anna leave and tell Ikaruga-san to do anything to stop Alice from taking her over, we move to the Mineshaft to the way we arrival and go to the right way where we see that there's no bridge.

Ikaruga: there's no bridge here.

Yomi: do you think we can jump over ?

Ikaruga: i don't think so, we can't even grab into something one wrong move and we slip.

Katsuragi: there has to be something that we can use to cross this gap.

Ikaruga: let's go back where we came from, maybe there's something we didn't see.

Yomi: guess we have no choice, what about you Katsuragi-san ?

Katsuragi: i have no objection.

Ikaruga: alright then let's go.

We walk back to the way we went and this time as we go down the path of the mineshaft we take directly the Right and we saw a lever.

Katsuragi: Ikaruga-san, Yomi-san, look there !

Yomi: what is this thing ?

Ikaruga: i think this is a lever.

Katsuragi: what's a lever like that doing in a place like this ?

Yomi: maybe it can be used for something, what are your thought about it Ikaruga-san ?

Ikaruga: hmm.....

After thinking a lot about it, she came to the conclusion that this lever is a mechanism that can make the bridge appear at where we were earlier.

Ikaruga: i think this lever is a mechanism to open some sort of pathways for us.

Ikaruga tried to activate the lever but it is very tight and ask our help to pull it out, off course, i can't miss this opportunity to grope her boobs while i'm on it.

Ikaruga: It's very right, Katsuragi, Yomi i need your help..... kyahhhhh what are you doing ?

Katsuragi: you said you need our help.

Ikaruga: yes, but not like this..... stop it please..... ah ah ah ah ah.

Yomi: Katsuragi-san please stop this at once.

Katsuragi: okay, you win anyway, let's pull that lever together.

Ikaruga: okay, on three we push it at us.

Yomi & Katsuragi: okay.

We begin to use all of our strength to pull the lever and when we did, we heard a click and a pathway was open to us to the deepest part of the mineshaft.

Ikaruga: Hm ? where did that sound come from ?

Katsuragi: i'm not sure, but it may have opened a new pathway for us.

Yomi: that mean we can finally leave this place.

However the moment we pulled the lever and open the pathway we needed, the mineshaft begin to collapse on us, we need to get out of here before we end buried under the rocks.

Ikaruga: oh no.....

Yomi: Ikaruga-san ? What was that... ?

Katsuragi: the mineshaft is collapsing on us !

Ikaruga: girls we need to get out of here, quick !

Yomi's POV

We begin to run at the pathway we open thank to the lever, but the mineshaft begin to collapse on us, Ikaruga grab both my hand and Katsuragi's hand and run as fast as she can to get out of there.