Chapter 13 - 16

CHAPTER 13

Every nerve in her body was suddenly taut with anticipation. Omer's beautiful dark eyes were piercing right into her soul, wreaking havoc with her thoughts, resolve. She really wanted his mouth on her, her body throbbed with the thought of it. Oh god.

"The clock is ticking, Defne." He peppered wet kisses along her neck causing his beard to prickle her skin – and she loved the tantalising feel of it.

"You're saying these things to confuse me," she accused in a whimpering tone. Eyes closed, her head lolled back. White-hot desire coursed through her veins as his fingers cupped the most intimate part of her, stroking her over her lace panties. His tongue caressed over the spot just below her ear, and she clung to him for support. Why was he doing this to her? Why was he tormenting her like this?

"Am I?" he murmured, unbuttoning the top button on her blouse with his teeth and tongue.

"You're not..." Her body jumped in response to his finger lightly brushing over her clitoris.

"I'm not what?" he prodded, biting the delicate skin between her breasts.

"Being... fair," she finished with extreme difficulty. With expert strokes he worked her until she was slowly being driven insane, and then his finger penetrated her. She squeezed her eyes shut, enjoying the currents of pleasure as they raced through her body. He'd always been good at this but she'd forgotten just how good. Her breath came out in short spurts, the bones in her body feeling weightless. "You're... saying... doing... love.. make...you..."

He smiled against her skin, nuzzling her breasts again. "You're speaking nonsense, Defne."

Frustrated that he was deliberately taking his time in taunting her, she curved her leg around the back of his knees. Her body craved release, demanded it in fact.

"I think we've run out of time. Too bad you couldn't make up your mind."

Her eyes flew open, she tightened her grip around his shoulders. "What?"

Eyes twinkling with wicked delight, his fingers curved inside her, hitting that special spot that made her knees completely crumble. An unexpected moan crossed her lips and he smiled, the kind of cocky smile that she both loathed and loved at the same time.

"Do you like that, love?"

Resting her head on his shoulder, she leaned into him but then his hand paused.

"Answer me," he ordered.

"Yes!" she bit out, peering at him angrily.

He resumed the rhythmic thrust of his fingers. "I want to taste you so much, Defne. Do you have any idea how much I missed that? How much I want to be inside you right now?"

Hot blush crept across her cheeks. He was seducing her with the most erotic of promises, drawing out the sensuous experience – she didn't know how long she could withstand it. "Omer, please..."

"Tell me you want me, Defne."

The vulnerability in his voice tugged at her heart, and she tightened her grip around his arms. "You know I do."

Trailing kisses down the length of her body, he knelt in front of her and peered up. His brown eyes gleamed with a strange combination of desire and desperation. "I need to hear you say it."

Somewhere in the haze of lust her brain managed to decipher what he was really asking. If she told him she wanted him, it meant there was no turning back. She wasn't someone who could have casual flings and he was fully aware of that. By resuming their sexual relationship, she was making a commitment to him again – and she wasn't ready for that. Right away, her body stiffened. "Stop."