Butterflies

His velvet lips fit so perfect against mine, so I sink into the kiss. Pushing out the terror I feel, I try to let myself zone into the electrified part of my feelings from the beautiful man kissing me. My mind travels to new heights, the kiss feels like pink fireworks. This is nothing like kissing Clare, or any girl I've kissed for the matter. I shouldn't like this so much.

I push away from him gently. "No, I would like to watch the movie. Sorry if I mislead you."

"Simon, it's okay. It's okay to like kissing me. It's okay to like men. I promise it's safe here in my room and will never leave until you are ready for that.
"I've seen how you look at me, Simon," he turns my head again gently and locks eyes with me.

"I like women," I say as I turn my head. I feel tightness in my throat like I'm going to cry.

He chuckles, "Okay then, I am very sorry I misunderstood."

We sit in silence as the movie plays. Maybe I'm over thinking it but I swear I feel tension hanging like smoke in the air. Like, the tension has become a tangible object.

I turn to look at him. He seems to, very purposely, keep his eyes locked on the TV. He is pretending he doesn't notice me looking at him. I look down at his arm. His bicep holding the t-shirt sleeve so tightly. The muscles are tought like he is angry. My eyes start to travel down-

Jace clears his throat, "great movie, huh? Seeing as you are barely watching, does that mean you would like me to change it?" He smirks and his eyes glint. He still hasn't looked at me.

I feel my stomach do flips and I curse to myself. "Jace?" He turns to look at me. Next I know I've pressed my lips against his and the room is once again spinning.

***

Hey lovelys,  I'm so sorry I have been absent from writing so long. I have a lot of trouble sticking to a story. I saw this was getting some views, though so I decided I would try and give y'all some more. What do you guys think of it so far? Should I continue?

I have a few more story ideas I'm currently fleshing out including a gay western and a demonxhuman gay story (the latter of which I have a good 3k words in so far). Hopefully I will get a short story and some new chapters of a book up very soon. If that interests you give me a follow. If you have any other ideas of a fanfic or something you'd like to see comment or pm me! I always love input c: