We left on tour in this bus thing with the BVB logo on the side. The new one that was shaped like a star that Ash had designed. It was freaking bad*ss. While visiting most of the US, Andy and the guys home schooled me, which turned out to be better than actually going to school. They seemed so much more intelligent and knowing than any of my teachers.  

I went to every concert while we were on the road, I even made a video log of the night's events. I didn't post them on the Internet or anything; I just had them on my computer as memories. This was actually the first time I had been somewhere other than Ohio, Kentucky, and California. 

At every one of the concerts, Andy did his makeup like I had on my last day of school. He's a makeup design robber. 

Finally, we got back a week ago, but my sleeping patterns were so different than the rest of California's. It was ridiculous. But today was Christmas, and the guys, the twins, and Lottie were coming over later tonight. We were all close friends and Skin, Lottie and Bone didn't freak out anymore when they saw one of the guys.  

And when I say guys, just assume that I'm referring to the band and Sandra too.  

I groaned and threw my covers off of me. I took a deep breath and rubbed my eyes with my fingertips. Yawning, I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my black, square glasses. I did not have enough energy at the moment to get up and put my contacts in.  

I looked down and made sure what I was wearing was appropriate for Christmas morning. Lately I had been going to bed in just a t-shirt and my underwear. Today, though, I had on one of Andy's black t-shirts, which I had stolen, and a pair of black cotton shorts that had the BVB logo on them. On the front, Andy had signed it with silver sharpie, writing out 'Andy Six Was Here'. He redid it every time I washed these shorts. He's a dork, but I love him. 

Hopping out of bed, I slumped over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black socks to slip on. I knew the hardwood in the family room was not going to be warm.  

I stomped down the stairs, my extremities not really awake yet. Andy was waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs, arms wide open and that special smile on his face. That's when my body really started going and became aware of it's surroundings.  

Smiling widely, I flung myself down the remainder of the steps and into Andy's awaiting arms. He caught me, like I knew he would, and held me close to him. Everywhere our bodies made contact, the sparks rose up and bubbled in my skin.  

"Merry Christmas," he mumbled into my hair. Then I felt his lips on my cheek. 

"Merry Christmas, Andy," I breathed, my words getting lost in his shoulder, which was bare. I reeled over this in my head, thinking Andy was crazy for not wearing a shirt. This house had to be, at the most, sixty degrees. He was f*cking crazy. 

"Andy," I said, mumbling into his shoulder again.  

"Hmm?" he asked me, his lips on the top of my head. 

"Why are you shirtless? It's cold enough in here to get frost bite," I inquired. He chuckled slightly, making my nose, which was pressed against his neck, vibrate.  

"I got a fire going when I woke up and it started to get hot sitting there," he said, lifting me up and carrying me into the family room. The fireplace was alight, immense welcoming heat coming from it. 

"You should've moved away from the fireplace, you ding dong," I chuckled. He shrugged, setting me on the black couch that used to be the only thing in this room besides the grey paint.  

Now there was a six-foot-some tall Douglas fir in the corner of the room, decorated with red and green lights and different ornaments. The pile of presents under the tree was a fair amount, considering we had bought presents for Ash, Jinxx, Jake, Sandra, Skin, Bone, Lottie, and Scout as well as each other. There were also pictures on the wall from the tour, which I had just hung up yesterday. Most of them were just the six of us being complete and utter idiots, messing around before and after shows. The others were of the guys with fans. They were only the ones that I thought were really rad and creative. I loved seeing Andy interact with the fans.