She was walking towards her room, visibly happy and dreamy after spending the whole evening with Savvy, Ro, Vianya, Niks and Baby Ira. The guys were pure cartoons and there was no denying that fact. She was passing through her dear Rey meso's study when she heard the loud and familiar shoutings and froze on her spot, eyes wide and frightened.

"Why are you stopping him, Ishana. Let him speak and say how you're not destroying my daughter's future" that voice was without any doubt her mother's, her mother from whom she hadn't heard for so long.

"I...I'm destroying Panchi's future, you've not talked to her from years and now suddenly you decide she is getting married to an Oberoi, obviously I'll stand against such blatant decision Urmi. You can't take such decision without her consent, it's her life. She is happy, has made a name for herself in industry and enjoying herself. You can't just drop this bomb on her and ask her to marry Omav Oberoi because it will help in the upcoming elections. Urmi, she isnt a pawn or doll to do your bindings she is human with her own choices" she heard Ishana massi say in her calm tone though she could hear the edge on her tone and heard her mother's humorless bitter laughter echo.

"Enjoying herself, making a name for herself..... I have seen how she is doing it, her pics with that cricket boy splattered in papers and not alike, ruining our image and you did nothing, you still allow her to be with that boy and what wrong we did expecting something from our daughter after all we did for her, after all money we invested in her and the way she ruined us sleeping with that unknown guy. We can expect something in return from her can't we?? Or you want to make her totally like you wayward and ruin us, make us so ashamed that we can't even meet anyone's eye in the society." her mother accused Ishana massi with such venom in her tone that she felt tears brimming in her eyes, tears of anger and frustration

"Urmi" the warning in Reyaan meso's voice was clear but her mother seemed to be not in the mood to heed anything else.

"Urmi....I'm just telling you ask her opinion what if she likes Swadhin, what if she wants to marry him?? Dont force her into something she doesn't want or something because of which she will remain unhappy all her life" she could feel the tightness and stress in Ishana massi's tone as she tried to make her mother understand, tried to fight for her rights again.

"she is my daughter Ishana....don' act as she is yours. I know you can't have children doesnt mean you'll get away with hoggling and stealing other's children, first Anika's and now my. I mean Ishana, I know you dont like Oberoi's and the way Omkara oberoi let you go still has you all bitter and enraged but this isn't about you and just think after all which guy will accept a barren women like you in right sense of mind...doesn't mean you have any right to stop my daughters marriage with his son. Let go of the past Ishana and let us decide what's best for everyone.
We're her parents, it's our right to decide her marriage don't interfere into our matters and I can clearly see how my daughters image is presented in media because of you. Her pic with that cricket boy everywhere, dragging our name in mud and you dont do anything I cant let our name ruin anymore. So, she will marry where I say, to whom I decide and the Oberoi's are taking her even after knowing her past you should be happy for her instead being the thorn of our path and what you say that cricketer?? What if he suddenly decides that she isn't good enough for him?? What then, she will have a similar fate as yours the scandal of the year story printed  across the world, our family humiliated and ruined, Mom's heart attack did yoh forget everything you caused because you wanted to be free." She could hear her mom's words like poisoned daggers stabbing Ishana massi again and again, repeating similar words, words will impact the most, words which will kill and shatter the heart as her mind took unconscious dip in another such yell match between Ishana massi and her parents, as her mind replayed all the Insults Ishana massi and Reyaan meso has bear because of her, all the insults and poisoned words thrown their way because of her. It's all because her isnt it, it's all her fault yet her massi and meso are bearing the burnt of her mistakes, her short comings, her parents.....no this needs to stop, she never wanted to be the reason of all this. She didnt want all this fighting even that day she was ready to accept her fate and even today she'll accept it to save her massi from her mom's clutches.

The Unwanted Princess जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें