Chapter 12

Two updates in a week!

Enjoy!!

Damon's pov

This past three months has been the worst for me. I mean after dad forced me to bring my baby to him, he's kept her ever since. He wouldn't even allow me to see her. This shit has been going in for three months now.

All he does is just tell me about her wellbeing. I haven't even seen her face  for the past three months either.

Damn it!  I succeeded in finding her and all he does is take her away from me.

I know I've been too hard on my workers in the company but its not my fault. I've fired over 30 workers these three months.  There's not a minute that pass by without me thinking of her.

In shorter words, I've been miserable.

And this morning I received a call from dad to come have dinner with them and I am more that ecstatic to go. I tried to make him change his mind to make it lunch so I can see her face but he refused.

That crook.

I've been smiling like a hobo with just the thought of seeing her again. I was in a good mood since morning and everyone is looking at me like I've grown two heads.

If only they know.

I've been checking the clost since morning and it seems today hates me. I mean an hour is like two hours.

Like now its 3:25 pm and the clock is like its not even ticking. Jesus

An idea formed in my head.
What if I break the clock in my office  and go to my father's mansion and lie that I didn't know the idea of the time.

Not bad my mind replied.

Well this is it then. Action start!

I took my clock and smashed it on the floor and it broke to pieces. Good job  immediately I got down and drove my sports car to the mansion.
I stopped on the way when I saw fresh  flowers, lilies in particular.

Its my baby's favorite.

I bought them and smiled when the scent of the flowers filled my car.
I bought some for mom too so she  won't  think I forgot about her.

The security men immediately opened the iron gate for when they realized who it was. I got down and immediately the valet took the keys to park the car. I grabbed both flowers and held them tightly like my life depended on them.

Would she hug me when I giver her the flowers?  Or peck me like before or gi...

Hold on, she may throw them back at you my subconscious mocked

I hesitated before ringing the doorbell and few seconds later a maid opened the door and I got in. The aroma of the food made my stomach grumble which reminded me of skipping breakfast and lunch because I was occupied with something.

You mean thoughts my subconscious mocked again.

God.

I got to the sitting room but no one was there so I entered the kitchen where I saw mom.

"My baby boy " my mother ran to hug me as soon as she saw me.

"Hey mom" I said giving her one of the flowers and chuckling as her petite figure refused to let my body go. She's a tight hugger just like my baby.

"Let the poor boy breathe sweetie " my dad said trying to pry my mother's arms away from my body.

"But I miss him so much, you wouldn't even let him come over. Let me hug him to my satisfaction" my mom whined.
My dad's loud laugh made my mother release me. The way she glared at my father says it all. He's in deep shit.

He looked at me innocently for help but I only smirked in return.
"Good for you. Don't give rules that'd get you into trouble " I whispered mocking him.

"You mutt " he tried attacking me

"Mom dad is about to hit m.. ", I tried yelling.

"It a big fat lie cherry" dad shouted

"You are taking the couch tonight " Mom said angrily. And that sentence alone made him freeze.

Ha!

"B-but I -I  " dad tried explaining but it seems mom is really mad at him because she brushed passed him and went upstairs.

"I'll get you for this you you little liar" dad said through gritted teeth and I smirked in return.

He immediately ran upstairs "cherry! , sweetheart please open the door! " was what was rang through the whole place.

I shook my head and laughed silently.

I always wished to have a relationship like their's with my wife but I fucked it up.

I looked down at the flowers in my hands praying she'd accept them.

As I looked up, I froze as the pair if eyes that gave me sleepless nights were staring back at me in shock and fear...

Okay people!!  I hope you liked this chapter.

Two updates in a week😉

Any predictions?