Everyone's attention turns toward her, knowing she's the closest and most attached to Vision, so whatever her decision is, everyone's going to respect that.

"Whats the risks?" Steve asks, when Wanda stayed silent.

Bruce turns his attention to Steve, "There's less likely to have one, since we got the latest data of him, we're not going to get another age of ultron phase." he says confidently.

"What if there's complications in the process?" Natasha was second to ask. She too wants the idea, she has spent years with Vision after all but mostly for Wanda if she wants that.

Bruce know complications could happen but he doesn't show any doubt he won't be able to make it, with the help of Shuri. "I'm sure we could get trough that."

Wanda looks at Bruce with strong determination, "Do it." she knows it might be different but she thought 'what if' he'll be the Vision she shared feelings with, and with that she's sure she's not gonna trade that possibility just because she might get a different one. And how is that any different from the Vision they could have had 7 years ago, —at the battle of Wakanda— the moment he laid on that table getting ready for the mind stone to be extracted from him. "I'll have whatever's left of Vision." she says hopefully. She has accepted that he's gone and she's still moving on but no matter how far her progress is she knows she deserves this uncertain chance she and Vision could have.

Bruce nods in approval, "Anyone else?"

"Wanda decided already, who's opinion weighs more than hers when it's Vision we're talking about?" says Clint, to which everyone nods in approval.

———

Later after the meeting, Nat and Pepper went to Peter's room to get their kids but found no one in there. On the other hand, Steve found Peter, Morgan and James in the empty field outside the compound when he was on his way to get some orange juice.

Without a second thought he approached the kids. "Parker", he calls out to the him whom he used to call 'Queens'.

Peter turned to the owner of the voice he's so familiar with. "Captain!", Steve lets out a sighed.

"I know, I know. But you haven't officially retired yet, you're just in indefinite hiatus. And you still live here from time to time, and we're here in the compound that makes you still the Captain... we'll without a shield." he blabbers.

Steve didn't really pay attention to his explanation, instead he's attention is on James. It's his first time and he felt overjoyed seeing him in flesh. "Can I carry him?" he asked, without taking his eyes off of James.

Peter's brows furrowed, "Of course." Steve took James in his arms and James placed his little hand on Steves face. James tries to pluck his his facial hair and giggles as he keeps failing on getting a hold of Steve's stubble beard. Steves smile lovingly at James.

Peter questioningly looks at Steve, "You know what? You can pass as father and son." he stated. 'Because we are' Steve thought.

"I mean, any man at your age who's carrying a baby would look like a father to anyone." Peter innocently says. "Do you know who's the father? Ohhh, of course you don't Natasha wouldn't have told you before me will she?".

Steve raising both his eyebrows, still happily playing with baby James.

Peter looks closely, at Steve and back to James vice versa when he suddenly thought they kind of look similar now that they are together. "Are you sure you're not the father?". Peter opens his mouth wide in shock and covers it with his hand, realizing the big possibility of him being the father after putting two and two together.