The Demon Vs. AJ Styles

No One's POV

The Demon & AJ stand toe to toe with one another. "You're DEAD Finn!" AJ says. "You First Asshole!" Finn Says.

Finn & AJ Immediately go right after each other. AJ was throwing punches all over Finn. Finn fights back & they take it outside. The go at it & Finn rips off a tree & Throws it at AJ. AJ gets up & Tries to rip off Finn's Arm.

Finn escapes & Slapps AJ HARD!

Bayley wakes up from being knocked out & looks out front. She looks scared & afraid That The love of Her life Could Die. All she could do is watch.

"You're gonna Die Eventually Finny!" AJ Screams. He Takes a Knife & Stabs it into Finn's Arm. Finn is Screaming in pain & Then Falls. "Heh, looks like you lose Finn. I Finally-" AJ gets interrupted by getting stabbed. He Falls & saw Who stabbed him...

... Bayley. Yes. Bayley Stabbed AJ. AJ dies, Bayley drops the Blade & falls to her knees & Cries. She goes to Finn & traces Finn's Face. "Finn... Please don't die....." She cries. She Hated what she was seeing. Finn was laying there unconscious. Bayley checked his pulse & he has Vitals. Bayley smiles that he was still alive. She picks him up & softly sets him on her Bed.

She Calls Sasha & The Boys & asks them to come over.

Bayley's POV
I Let Sasha & The Boys in The House. We all went to my room & look at Finn. "Boring! Just Kiss the guy!" Dean says grabbing a Bag of popcorn. "Dean!" I say. Then we hear groaning on my bed & Finn was shaking. "Finny?" I say. His Eyes open up & he gets up looking a bit bent up. "Hey hey hey hey! It's ok." I say as he looks at me. "It's ok. It's me Bayley." I say with the Sweetest voice I've ever used while Cupping his face. He started calming down at my touch. "Its ok. Come sit down." I say. I kiss his head & he kisses me. He changed back to the original Finn Balor. "Finny!" I Yell hugging him.

Another Chapter Finished

Next: Epilogue.