Love=death

Chapter 1

Its the first day of high school. I get to see my freinds, i walk to school and i see a hot jogger jog pass me. i felt the warmth of his sweat when he rushed passed me. He had long- shaggy brown hair, with bangs that covered his light blue eyes. I swear I seen him before, but where? Something about his figure seemed so familar,  just couldn't stop trying to figure it out. That was when I got to school.

While I was at my locker my friends came up to me, "Hi, Courtney." then i said "Hi Sadie and Brittain." I call Brittain Britt Britt for short. She hate but i know she love it. I told all about the jogger and how he seemed so familar. That guy, I can't get him out of my head, why?

"So, have you heard about the 'back to school' dance?" Saddie said.

"I have, you know I already have a date." Brittain joked, she doesn't really like boys and well, she doesn't really like people. But me and Saddie because we are like sisters, long lost.

"Of course I heard..." right in the middle of my sentence I seen the jogger.

"Oh. My. Gosh! There he is!"" I yelled, jumping with excitement.

"There he who?" Brittain said looking confused.

"Oh, Court has a crush on Aaron!" Saddie exclaimed.

"Y-y-you know him?!" I yelled!

"Again, he who?" Brittain asked, she is sometimes annoying but I love her like a sis.

"Yep. I know him, of course, he is my boyfriend!" Saddie said like I didn't know! Well, I didn't know, but still!

"You... your... Y-y-your...," I said, my face felt hot and warm like my uncles house during winter!

"Court, Court... Courtney are you okay?" They both asked, their faces fading away.

I had fainted.