1 - J.M.

"Well come on then bolloy, are you gonna introduce yourself or what?" Michelle snapped at her cousin, James. Who in your opinion, was hella good looking, his curly hair was so adorable. Honestly, he was beautiful compared to the Derry boys. 

He gave us a small wave, "Hi, I'm Michelle's cousin, James," He said. You smiled and he looked relieved that at least on of the 5 girls liked him. He had an adorable English accent. 

Orla leaned over to Erin and whispered in her ear, "Why's he making that funny noise?" Clearly, she wasn't too quiet because Michelle, and most likely all 6 of you heard her. 

"He's English, that's the way they talk Orla. He's me Aunty Cathy's wee-un. I told you about me Aunty Cathy, went to England years ago to have an abortion. Never came back. Never got the abortion either, lucky for you James, eh!" She exclaimed, slapping across his left cheek. 

You saw James' devastated expression and the tears that welled up in his eyes. "I didn't know that.." He choked out. Honestly you thought you heart was about to break. The other girls got onto the bus. You took James' hand into yours and led him onto the bus. You sat down at the front, noticing the back was currently occupied by some scrawny first years. You couldn't be bothered getting them to move. 

James looked at you curiously and went to walk down to his cousin, but the look in your eyes told him not to. He sat down beside you and you let him in on the gossip, "That first-year is Big Mandy's little sister. Live on me road. Scary one Big Mandy his. I personally think she has some bloody Gorilla blood in her somewhere. Feckin' huge she is!" You exclaimed, making a gesture to the girl's size with your arms. 

James let out a laugh and showed you that brilliant smile of his. It was infectious and you started laughing with him. The pair of you couldn't stop laughing as the other 4 girls quickly retreated towards the front of the bus to yourself and James. 

You gave him a wink before locking lips with the boy. Times would be more fun with this boy around, for sure.