Chapter 1: Out of the Closet, we go.

Taylore

"Hi, Taylore. My name is Alex and this is my husband Davidson." Alex said to me

"Hi... I got something to tell you all." I said scared

"What up?" Davidson said as he is drinking coffee

"I'm Gay, And I'm in love with your son Vincent.," I said to them trying not to turn red.

Mr.Davidson spilled his coffee over the floor trying not to cry

"Daddy, Please don't cry, Come on let go get a towel to clean this up," Vincent said to Davidson.

"Sorry buddy, Just seeing you growing up makes me so happy for you. I hope you and Taylore become a thing."

"Thanks, Daddy, But can we Not do it in public?" Vincent said

"Haha, Okay bud," Davidson said

"Sorry Taylore, You can continue if you want too," Alex said

"Haha. It's okay. But like I was saying. I'm gay, But I don't want anyone to know because I know what people think about us and it makes me afraid of coming out to the people When I date Vincent." I said to them.

"Ya, I and Davidson had that feeling before. But we come to the conclusion that our love together is stronger than any homophobic person ever. This house is an LGBTQ House. Anyone can be there self! Hell, you can be a fucking toaster or a coffee maker for all I care. We will still support you guys. That's why I and Davidson love being in the LGBTQ Community, There are people who want to be your friend and support you! , Me & Davidson are in the LGBTQ support group. Where we help other LGBTQ people and even straight people if they're confused and want to understand it. And it has been successful for the past years...

"Wow really?! That amazing. Do you think you can help my parents... They don't really understand about me being gay." I said to them.

"Ya, We can do that. But they need to sign the form. I know that sounds scary, but if they start abusing you we can report that." He said to me

"Okay... I'll try to get it signed." I said to them

"We can still be your mentors," Davidson said to me

"Really?" I said

"Ya, That would be amazing! Taylore you can still stay with me!" Vincent said to me.

I would love to do that, And that I can still be with Vincent. Which I would love. I should take him to dinner so we can talk. One on one.

"Ya, That would be amazing. Do you think me and Vincent can have dinner together?" I said to his Dads

"You know what that sounds like a great idea," Alex said to me and Vincent.

OMG, I'm already excited. Now I and Vincent are going to have one on one. I can finally tell my feelings for him. Maybe I'll keep the PE thing to myself. *ha*

Vincent

Me and Taylore are having dinner together. I'm so excited, I'm going to tell him my feelings for him.

As we get in his car and drove to a nice restaurant and sit at the booths, we both look at each other like love at first sight, Even though we've been friends since first grade.

"So, Vincent... Can I ask you something?" Taylore said to me.

"Ya what up?" I said

"So why do you like about me?" He said