Harrison and Peter had helped Tony make a not-so-gentle landing on a planet, breaking more than half of their aircraft to pieces on the way down. Peter used his webs to secure himself safely to the ship and dangled upside down in front of his fellow spaceship travellers.

"Let me just say if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." Peter said while hanging upside down.

"Peter, get down before you hurt yourself." Harrison told him as he rolled his eyes, walking over to the boy to help get him down.

"I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony pointed one iron finger at him while Doctor Strange stood beside him with a disturbed expression on his face.

"I'm trying to say that something is coming." Peter declared just as a circular grenade rolled into the middle of the group, blowing all four of them backwards in different directions. Harrison rolled over onto his stomach with a heavy groan as three figures entered the spacecraft, two of them not even looking human. The third one had a mask on with red glowing eyes. There was a loud yell before a knife went flying across the room, followed by the man with the mask flying towards Tony. The spacecraft was filled with lasers and gunshots as the two men fought with each other, while Doctor Strange's scarlet cloak smothered the man that had thrown the knife. Harrison clambered to his feet and ran after the woman in the group who was approaching a masked Peter.

"Woah, woah, woah please don't put your eggs in me!" Peter exclaimed as he started crawling backwards and shooting webs at the woman. Harrison turned himself invisible and pushed the woman away, just as the masked man kicked Peter across the spacecraft. Harrison grabbed onto the gun that the man was holding, successfully ripping it out of his hand and tossing it away. It landed with a loud clatter on the floor of the ship but the man was quick to fly away and reclaim it. He shot a glowing electrical cord at Peter that wrapped itself around his body before sending him plummeting to the ground.

The masked man aggressively grabbed Peter from off the ground and wrapped one arm around his neck, his other hand pointing the gun at his head. Harrison ran over and jumped on the man's back before making himself visible again, his weight dropping on the man like a bag of bricks.

"Boy, you better get off me." The man said as he tried wiggling around to break free of Harrison but the curly haired boy held on to his shoulders for dear life.

"Let my friend go." Harrison tried knocking the gun of out his hand but made himself slip and his feet collided with the ground. Tony had his hands raised ready to fire lasers at both the male intruders on the spaceship.

"Alright, everybody stay where you are. Chill the F out." The man said before momentarily removing the gun from Peter's temple to tap a button on his mask, making It disappear. Underneath was someone with brown hair and an unshaved face with deeply set undereye circles. "I'm gonna ask you this one time. Where is Gamora?"

"Yeah, I'll do you one better. Who's Gamora?" Tony asked as he removed his mask, his palm still pointing at the man who had a gun pressed to Peter's head.

"I'll do you one better. Why is Gamora?" The second man with red lines etched into his blueish grey skin demanded from his position on the ground.

"Tell me where the girl is, or I swear to you I will French fry this little freak."

"Let's do it! You shoot my guy, I'll blast him. Let's go!" Tony yelled as his nano tech arm transformed into an electric shark pointed directly in front of the man on the ground's face.

"No, no, no. No one is shooting anyone." Harrison said in a panic as he grabbed at the man's arm, momentarily pulling the gun away from Peter's head.