There's nothing in there

Start from the beginning

The brunette nodded, "Okay, as you wish."

"If I give you the house, you will be living here," Cheryl tried again with the brunette.

"And if you gave me the house, I will have to give you the key without knowing what you are going to take from it," Toni stated. She wanted to know the truth behind the redhead and Larry and she saw that if she was to live here, it was the only way she'd understand everything. "Isn't that correct?"

"Yes," Cheryl said nodding.

"Then I am not interested. I would prefer to not take the house and open the safe myself."

"And you also want to live here," Cheryl added rolling her eyes.

"I told you its temporary, just a few months,"

"Don't you have to travel back to Canada?"

Toni smirked. "Nope," She said popping the P, "I love it here," She said to tease Cheryl causing Veronica to stifle a laugh, she enjoyed watching the two argue.

The redhead glared at the nurse and then sighed, "Do you know what you are doing?"

The short brunette looked at her with confusion, "What am I doing?"

"You're blackmailing me,"

Toni nodded, "That is true," She grinned. "But I didn't force you, you can always say no."

"My answer is no! No! and no!" The redhead said as she stood up and exited the dining room. Veronica excused herself and followed her best friend, Toni sat there with a smile on her face. She knew that one way or another she will get to the bottom of this, and she couldn't deny the fact that she loved messing with the redhead.

The redhead entered her bedroom and started pacing. "Did you hear her?!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe her! I tell her that she's blackmailing me and she doesn't deny it!" She said scoffing, "I guess in their family, the easiest thing to do is blackmail." She said shaking her head as she remembered what Larry did to her. "She thinks that I am an uneducated person who was raised on a farm and she's nothing but a woman with no work, she used to take money from her uncle, but that's not what she's getting out of me,"

"She could have taken the house, Cheryl, the financial bonds we are looking for must be in an envelope, and she won't open it, she just wants to see what are you going to take, what do you have to lose?" Veronica tried to reason. "She might be thinking that whatever is in that safe is diamonds and gold that might cost a fortune."

Red scoffed, "Yeah, as if from Larry's generosity the diamonds will come right?"

"You don't have another choice." The redhead declared.

"I can't let her stay in this house!"

"It's only a couple of months, she'll eventually get bored and leave,"

"Are you listing to yourself right now? Before the will was opened the house was to none of us, I was forced to let her stay here. But now? The house is mine, I am not forced to let her live here anymore,"

Veronica went silent for a few seconds, "We'll figure something out, the most important thing is to find those papers Cheryl, did you think for one second that if she got her hands on the financial bonds that Larry left, what would she do to you?"

Cheryl's eyes went wide, she never thought of that point. She started to think of what Toni might do to her in case she finds those papers and how Toni would be worse than her ex-husband. She then ran to the dining room to find Toni reading a book, she sat on the chair and took a deep breath. "Okay," she couldn't believe what she was doing.