The car parked in front of the mansion as Toni and Cheryl made their way out of it. "Congratulations," Toni said as they started to walk side by side.

"W-What?" Cheryl asked distractedly. Since the moment she knew the financial bonds weren't with Liam or in the will she began to panic.

"You don't look happy,"

"Because I was sure that the house was mine," Came Cheryl's response. "But you know what will make me even happier? When I throw you outside of this place,"

Toni pouted "Can you just not throw me out till tonight? Just till I find a place."

The redhead sighed and rolled her eyes, "You have thirty minutes to pack and leave this place."

"I knew you wouldn't let me down," She said, "I knew you had a heart in you,"

"I don't have a heart," Cheryl said smirking, "And you have twenty-nine minutes now," She said as she walked away, Toni smirked and shook her head. The redhead made her way to Veronica's room and opened the door slowly. "He didn't leave the financial bonds,"

"W-What?" Vee asked in shock.

"I'm going crazy Vee, where are they?" She questioned.

"What if he tore them and threw them?" The  raven haired girl suggested.

"Do you really think someone as Larry would do such a thing? He is a dirty man, he never did something good."

"But what the house and the wine factory? They are yours right?"

Cheryl nodded, "I will sell them, I will get that money and burn it, so I could see that all his hard work go to waste. All the years he worked hard for that money, will burn." She said with anger in her voice. "I'm afraid he left them at the bank, he has a safe in the bank."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go and check, where's the key?"

"It's with Toni,"

"What?!"

"Everything that's in the safe is for Toni." She said on the verge of tears.

Josie played some belly dance music after she wore her dress and started to dance around her bedroom. She closed her eyes as the melody rang through her ears, she was twirling and moving her hips according to the rhythm. She felt free, she felt like she could finally take a breath. As she was dancing, all she could remember was how she was performing, all the applause she would get and all the happiness she felt in that moment. As the song finished, she collapsed on her knees and started to cry.

Toni was in Larry's office, packing a few stuff when Cheryl entered the room. "Your packing?"

"Just like you ordered," Toni said as she looked at the redhead.

"Good job, you are starting to understand me. I came here to tell you that you can stay here until tomorrow if you want."

"W-What? What changed your mind?"

"I felt sad for you, so I told myself that I should be patient with you and that I should sacrifice so that you won't sleep on the streets,"

"See? Told you that you have a heart."

"I have everything but a heart."

"Anyways, thank you."

Cheryl then threw the key to Toni, "Here's the key to the safe,"

"Will I find it empty?" Toni asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, if you want to find out, you should open it." She said as she turned her back and left the office. She grabbed the key and opened the safe to find the money Larry left and the box of jewelry that belonged to her mother. She took the money and made her way out of the house and drove to her aunts.