10. 𝓚𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼

Start from the beginning

"You have a headache because your brain has to constantly hear you talking," yelled Georgia before storming over to her bed and dramatically shutting the curtains so no one could see her anymore.

"I need some hot chocolate," said Avalon walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Asked Stormy, "firstly you're in your pyjamas and secondly breakfast is just around the corner, just wait until them."

"I can't," blinked Avalon still half asleep, "my body is not used to waking up this early and my brain feels like it's about to explode. I'll be back don't worry."

"I'll come with you-"

"I'll be fine Dorcas continue on with your usual schedule," said Avalon not letting them say another word before slipping out of the Common Room.

She regretted not getting dressed first, or at least grabbing a jacket, because she was freezing. She didn't know what she was thinking wondering around in silk shorts and a singlet top, it was almost winter after all. However it was to late to turn back so she kept going towards the kitchens.

Once she got to the Dungeons she tickled the pear and was greeted by a bundle of House elves busy making breakfast.

"Can Frog get you anything missus?" Squeaked one of the elves she had never interacted with before, normally she dealt with Spink who was a lot smaller than Frog.

"Just a cup of hot chocolate please," said Avalon, Frog left right away and Avalon went to take a seat, but before she could she noticed a familiar figure sitting on the floor with a bottle clutched in his hand and a plate full of brownies in the other.

"Regulus?" She said slightly surprised, she hadn't seen him since the morning Sirius had blackmailed her into staying away. The boy looked up and rolled his eyes.

"You," he said, "why does it always have to be you...every time I find some peace you always find a way disturb me."

"You're drunk," she concluded.

"Excellent observation," He said sarcastically, it took Avalon aback slightly because she had thought that they were at least civil.

"Regulus," She said sitting next to him and helping herself to a brownie, "what are you doing?"

"leave," he growled, "or I'll make you."

"I'm terrified," she said rolling her eyes and wiping the crumbs off of her face, who knew waking up so early made you hungry.

"I know a lot of spells," he threatened again watching her closely for even a small movement that showed she was afraid - it never came. Normally a threat like that, especially coming from Regulus Black would make anyone squirm. Not her.

"So do I," she told him with a smile, "we are at Hogwarts after all."

"Why..." He said pausing to stare at her, she looked up from the plate and caught his eyes, "are you not scared of me?"

"Why would I be scared?" She scoffed, "you experimented with fire whiskey and it made you a little angry...What makes you think that you, of all things, could scare me."