[Chapter One: I'm Leaving]

A/N: the first chapter for you guys!! I really hope you guys enjoy!! This is my band new story, yes a stelena love story, this story is all about romance because obviously the title 'Summer Love' so don't except so much drama! If you guys are all about drama and such then maybe this isn't the right book for you but by all mean you love sappy romance moment because honestly that what I LOVE to write, go ahead and read!! But anyways here chapter One

Read&Enjoy!!

Summer Love-Chapter One: I'm Leaving

"why cant you just accept that where done, i caught you cheating on me Matt"elena said her voice was raising with very amount of range " with my sister Matt, MY sister"elena yelled even louder as matt turned away and then looked back at her, " i know, and im really sorry elena, i am, you know i love you!"matt said coming a little close to elena as she shooked her head moving back as she placed her hand in front of him to stop him from coming closer " Elena, please"matt said "Matt stop there, you hurt me bad, i cant be with you anymore, where done, what we had is over Matt"Elena said as she walked away "Elena dont be like that"Matt yelled but Elena just walked away not hearing a single word from him "Fine, leave whatever Elena, your just going to miss all of this"Matt said angry as he walked away but deep down he was hurt but he shooked it off by sleeping with every girl he could think of. Elena walked through the hallways as she heard whispering about her break-up "YES, MATT AND I ARE OVER, GET THE HELL OVER IT!!!"Elena yelled. she was getting angry by everyone talking about her break-up it was really non of their bussiness. she needed a break from everyone. she walked to her locker and took out her books as she made her way to her classes.

A white piece of paper with a big letter F in red was showing as she sighed covering her face " im failing?"Elena asked "yes you are, im not impressed Elena. you should study more then being with your boyfriend"Mrs.Rose said "Ex Boyfriend"Elena said correcting the teacher " maybe when your done coming from your summer break you can improve"Mrs.Rose said 'yeah.....Maybe"Elena said as she came up with an idea. she slammed her books and put them in her bag as she got up " i will, i promise"elena said as she smiled walking out of the classroom going to find her friends.. she went to mystic grills because she called her 2 best friends saying she needs to speak with them and that its urgen.

"WHAT????? NO ELENA YOUR NOT LEAVING"caroline yelled from the top of her lungs making a huge scene " Elena dont go, Matt was a jerk, but dont leave us"Bonnie said " Im not just leaving because of matt!, im leaving because im failing, i need to find who i am, im not who i am bons and care, i need to find myself again and if that means going on this trip then so be it, im going and thats final"Elena said very determinded as she walked away from her friends leaving them without them being able to say a single word

Elena got home and went straight to Katharine room, Elena and Katharine are alike but Katharine is a little meaner. Elena stormed into her room " knock a little"Katharine spat turning her chair to face her " your such a Bitch Katharine, going after my boyfriend? You could have any guy you want but you wanted Matt?"Elena shouted, she was so angry at Katharine " what?? I'm Katharine pierce!"Katharine said "STOP SAYING YOUR KATHARINE PIERCE BECAUSE YOUR NOT!!! YOUR A GILBERT!! SHUT UP!!"Elena shouted " I'm a pierce because my dad has that name"Katharine said " Whatever! But I'm here to tell you something! When I come back from my summer break, you won't recognize me"Elena said " where you going?"Katharine asked " away from you!"Elena said as she shut her door and went to her room, she wasn't going to cry or break because of Matt, she was better then that!

Updated!!!

Vote and comment

-Bitchdoe