Hubert x Byleth lemon

Start from the beginning

Hubert laughed, " No my dear, it seems I am not the tease. You were standing there quite vulnerable, I felt as if I could gobble you up any minute. You looked rather libidinous, you minx."

" L-libidinous? "Blushed Byleth.

" Yes, libidinous. Would you rather I use other words? Arousing, sensuous, provoking... sexy? " He smirked.

Byleth began to put away her books, " I shall continue my work as if you are not there, love. "

" Am I a distraction to you? " He laughed.

" Very much so. "

" It pleases me that you find me a distraction, would I happen to be arousing you? "

" H-hubert. "

Hubert walked over to Byleth once more and removed the book from her hand, " I love you, Byleth. "

" You're rather clingy today. "

" I'm merely teasing, love. "  Hubert smiled warmly.

" Don't think you're getting your way tonight, Hubert. " She sighed into his touch.

Hubert was gently running his fingers across her neck, " I never interned to get my way.." He said as he began leaving kisses upon her collarbone.

" Then why are you doing this? " She closed her eyes while pulling his head closer to continue his attention, it felt rather nice.

" I wish to shower my wife with affection. " He said as he began to push her back gently against the library's bookshelf still kissing her neck, she let out  a small moan.

" W-wait, not here Hubert. " She panicked.

" Why not? " He frowned.

" People will see. "

" Then let them see, I wish to have you. " He sighed while lowering his head to the crock of her neck.

Byleth pat the back of his head, " You needy man.."

He smiled as he nuzzled against her, wanting more of her touch.

As they stayed there for a bit, they heard footsteps coming into the library, the person flushing as he saw Byleth and Hubert.

" S-seteth. " Said Byleth.

" M-m'lady, I have word from Claude...am I interrupting something? " Seteth blushed deeply.

" Yes. " Said Hubert as he glared at Seteth.

" No, you aren't. " Pulled Byleth away from Hubert.

Hubert sighed, " I'll be on my way. Good evening. " He said as he walked passed Seteth.

" M'lady? " Asked Seteth as he saw Byleth frown.

" Oh yes, about Claude. Forgive me. " She shook her head as she smiled.

" Claude has said he will be returning to Fodlan in a week for a visit. That is it all.. and M'lady. Forgive me for interrupting anything between you and Hubert. However, might I ask that you two.. what is it that saying, get a room next time, hm? " He said before leaving.

Byleth blushed.

Later that night Byleth returned to her room, the moon shining and as she placed her white lace robe over her figure, she went to gaze at the lovely moon feeling it shine upon her skin. She heard footsteps as she continue to look at the moon, Hubert was now standing next to her.

" Earlier today you called me a tease.. yet you left me with quite a problem earlier Byleth." Said Hubert.

" Forgive me.. What was the problem, Hubert? " She asked raising an eyebrow.