BTS

Mr. Kim the older pack leader was waiting for his son or daughter in law to call him. With a update about the rogue attack on American soil. When Mr. Kim received a photo of his son, daughter in law and his grandson Jin. Mr. Kim let out a powerful growl that made everyone in the house stop what it was doing. Looking at grandfather the Kim's other sons Yoongi and Hobi 10 old twins, Namjoon 8 and little Jimin who is 6 look at their grandfather with worry.
Mr. Kim eyes turn a powerful red showing that something terrible has happened to the leader and his wife and the omega.
The Kim's had The Wang (Got7) family their allies over to talk about power but now they need to find the rogues who killed the leader and wife and the little omega.
The boys had made friends at school. Jimin brought home two boys who where also alphas Kim Tae and Jeon Jungkook. Tae was the same age as Jimin 6 and JungKook who was 4.

Looking at their grandfather wondering why he is like this. Grandfather Kim told all of the kids to go up stairs so the grown ups could talk. Yoongi the oldest just look at their grandfather and tells them to go up stairs. Steve Wang the leader of the Got7 family was trying to calm down his friend that he knew for 50 years. Steve said " we need to call the Carter asking what the he'll happen and why did you do anything to keep them safe ". Steve called the Carter and telling them that they are coming to get the bodies of Mr and Mrs. Kim and poor little Jin who was only just 2.

Mrs. Carter told Mr. Wang that the bodies already was burn. Mrs. Carter don't know that Mr. Wang had the call on speaker. When grand father Kim heard what she said he growl so loud that everyone over the phone and in the house could hear how pissed off he was.

Mr. Kim took the phone from his friend screaming at Mrs. Carter "who have you the right to do this. They died one hour ago"! We the family had all of the power to bury them here in Korea Not in America. Mr. Kim told Mrs. Carter where coming to America to see where you burn the bodies and tell me what the fucking happen to them. We will be there by the end of the week. Or else.

All of the eldest in the family didn't know that there kids and grandkids where hearing all what happen to their parents and little brother. All of the alphas eyes start turning to a red.

Yoongi went down to talk to his grandfather asking him if we can all go to. We want revenge for parents and little brother. Mr. Kim look at his oldest grand son "saying" we will see" Yoongi left to go up stairs to take care of his brothers and friends who where like his brothers.