When she was finished she admired herself in the mirror

When she was finished she admired herself in the mirror. She smiled when she saw her reflection. In her opinion she looked absolutely stunning. She checked the time on her phone and grinned when she saw that she was late.

"Fashionably late. Exactly how I like it," She murmured to herself. She grabbed a metallic golden handbag that matched her shoes and threw in her lipstick, mascara, phone, and chapstick. Once she was sure that she had everything that she needed, she left her room and made her way to the gala

***

Rebekah and Klaus enter the party, arm in arm, taking in the dark, wild atmosphere. Klaus is wearing a black suit with a black dress shirt and tie, and Rebekah is dressed in a matching black, peplum, cocktail dress and a hairpiece with black feathers and beads. Acrobats perform, dancers handle exotic animals, and confetti falls glittering upon the party guests

"Well, this certainly is a fitting backdrop for tonight's events, I must say," Klaus comments. Rebekah and Klaus spot Cami as she enters the party, wearing white angel's wings and a vintage white beaded dress. Rebekah looks pleased, but Klaus' smile falls. "What's she doing here?"

"What better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?" Klaus seems very unhappy with this decision on Rebekah's part as she crosses the courtyard to greet Cami. Klaus sighs and follows behind her.

"Hello, darling. You look precious," Rebekah compliments the blonde. Marcel notices Cami's arrival from a balcony above and frowns.

"This party is ridiculous, but I think I went a bit splashy with this dress," Cami says self consciously. Cami makes eye contact with Klaus and nods at him in acknowledgment as he joins them before she before turning back to Rebekah. "Is he the infamous on-again/off-again?

"He's the brother, actually, and my sister is right. You do look stunning," Klaus commented, agreeing with his sister.

"You clean up pretty well yourself," Cami complimented

"Well, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise," Klaus tells her, a smug smile on his face.

"You two chit-chat. I need booze," Rebekah tells them. Rebekah heads to the bar, leaving Klaus and Cami alone.

"Shall we?" Klaus asks the blonde human.

"Okay," Cami complies. Klaus offers her his arm and Cami takes it. Rebekah approaches the bar and addresses the bartender.

"Scotch, please," Rebekah orders. Marcel spots Rebekah and joins her at the bar, and Rebekah sighs at the sight of him.

"You trying to be cute, inviting her here?" Marcel asks, unimpressed.

"I think she's darling. I can tell you fancy her pure heart. Perhaps I'll feed it to you?" Rebekah threatens.

"Hmm. Jealousy looks good on you, Bekah," Marcel teases slyly. Across the courtyard, Cami and Klaus talk while Cami subtly watches Rebekah with Marcel at the bar.