"There is someone out there who is going to los an eye in the next seven days. They're gonna bring about the end of life on this Earth as we know it," Five said. He was frustrated.

"Yeah, can I get that 20 bucks, like, now, or what?" Klaus asked.

"Your 20 bucks?" Five asked.

"Yeah, my 20 bucks," Klaus said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"The apocalypse is coming and all you can think about is getting high?" Five asked.

"Yeah, I have to agree with Five on this one," (Y/N) agreed.

"Well, I'm also quite hungry," Klaus argues, "Tummy's a-rumbling, grr."

"You're useless," Five said.

"Five!" (Y/N) scolded, "Did he not just get us that file? Sure, it may have been a dead end, but he got it for us."

"Oh, come on, you need to lighten up, old man!" Klaus said. (Y/N) mentally facepalmed.

"Hey, you know, I've just now realized why you're so uptight!" Klaus exclaimed, "You mush be horny as hell!"

"Klaus, my God," (Y/N) said.

"All those years alone. It's gotta screw with your head, being alone," Klaus sat beside Five as (Y/N) stood behind him, "Maybe you and (Y/N) can fix that-"

"Ow!" Klaus yelped when (Y/N) hit him in the back of the head.

"Well," Five sighed, "I wasn't alone."

"Oh? Pray tell!" Klaus said. (Y/N) sighed and sat next to Five.

"Her name was Delores," Five said. (Y/N)'s heart broke a little bit knowing he was with another girl. Five looked over and noticed (Y/N)'s sad expression so he placed a hand on her knee.

"It's not what you think, we weren't together in that way, sweetheart," Five reassured. (Y/N) looked up and smiled.

"The longest I've ever been with someone was what, three weeks?" Klaus said, "And that was only because I was tired of looking for a place to stay. He did make the most fantastic osso buco though. It was- Five?"

"I'll see you later, (Y/N)!" Five yelled from a passing taxi. Klaus starting yelling at him about his money.

"Little bastard, am I right?" Klaus asked (Y/N). He looked over to see she looked sad, "What's wrong?"

"I just, it's Five," (Y/N) sighed, "I'm really happy he's back, and it's even amazing, but I'm worried he doesn't feel the same."

"I'm sure he does, he looks at you like you're his everything," Klaus said, scooting closer to her, "Which I'm sure you are. Just give him time, he's probably raging with hormones right now."

(Y/N) giggled, "Thank you, Klaus, for always being there."

"You're welcome, sis," Klaus said.

(Y/N) decided that she'd go see Diego, since it had been a long time since the two had spent any quality time together. She made her way to the gym he lived in quickly.

When she got there, she walked to where he stayed, already knowing how to get there. When she approached the door she heard voices.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you what?"

"You were fighting the night dad died."

That's when (Y/N) walked in to see bother Luther and Diego, they both turned to her and immediately stopped talking.

"No, go on, don't let me stop you," She said, putting her hands up, "I'll just sit here."

"I checked with the guys out there," Luther said, holding up and newspaper.

"Yeah, well, I shouldn't have to prove my innocence to you," Diego replied, "Or anyone else in this family."

"I just thought that—"

"Yeah, I know what you thought," Diego said. (Y/N) awkwardly sat there and listened to their conversation.

"Now, you have a nice day, brother," Diego said to Luther.

"All right," Luther said before leaving. Diego turned to me.

"What's wrong?" Diego asked, "You look conflicted."

"I need advice," (Y/N) said, she was on the verge of tears.

"Shoot for it, sis," Diego said. They sat down.

"It's just— Five's only been back for a short amount of time, but I'm worried he doesn't feel the same as he did before he disappeared," (Y/N) confessed.

"Do you feel the same?" Diego asked. (Y/N) raised her eyebrow.

"Of course I do!" (Y/N) exclaimed, then she sighed, "What do I do?"

"Talk to him," Diego shrugged, "You'll never know if you don't ask. If he does, good for you guys, if he doesn't, he's an idiot and I'll beat the shit out of him. But most importantly, he'll be losing the best girl he'll ever meet."

"Thanks, Diego," (Y/N) said with a wide smile.

"You're welcome, now go tell him," Diego ushered. (Y/N) nodded and left the gym, making her way back to the Academy.

She walked into the Academy that night to see Five walking upstairs. He was trying to be quiet.

"Five!" (Y/N) quietly called out. He turned around and smiled at her. She ran up the stairs carefully to meet him. He pulled her into a quick hug and kissed her cheek.

"Where have you been?" Five asked.

"I went to see Diego, I needed some advice and I knew he'd be straight up with me," (Y/N) explained.

"Are you okay, Flower?" Five asked, (Y/N) nodded.

"I'll talk about it later, okay?" She said. Five pecked her lips and nodded at her.

"Wait, are you alright?" (Y/N) asked, noticing how beaten up he looked.

"Come upstairs with me," He said. Five and (Y/N) walked up the stairs, only to be met with Allison and Luther.

"Five, what the hell happened to you?" Allison asked.

"Are you okay? Can we help?" Luther asked. He reached his arm out and Five grabbed him by the wrist.

"Five," (Y/N) warned, not wanting a fight to break out.

"There's nothing you can do," Five said, "There's nothing any of you can do."

Five stood in the post-apocalyptic world which was unfortunately now his home. He saw something sticking out of the rubble. It was a hand holding a bloody, glass eyes.

He took the glass eye from the hand and studied it. When he looked to see who the hand belonged to, his heart stopped.

Luther.

He looked through the rubble, finding all of his sibling's bodies. Then she saw the one person he hope he wouldn't find.

(Y/N).

"No," Five whispered to himself. He ran over to her, dead, bloodied body.

"(Y/N), I'm right here, it's me," Five whispered, "Please tell me you're pranking me, like you did with Klaus a few weeks ago."

Five realized it wasn't a prank. This was reality.

"(Y/N)."