"Don't forgot me!" Klaus yelled as Five jumped to the car with (Y/N).

"Finally, we get to spend some quality time together," Five sighed while grabbing (Y/N)'s hand. She smiled over at him.

"Yeah, we won't have anyone to bother us now," (Y/N) said while smiling.

"I know you don't like coffee, so you can get a hot chocolate. I'll pay," Five offered.

"Oh, no, it's okay, I got it," (Y/N) told him. Five rubbed (Y/N)'s knuckles.

"I want to," He said. (Y/N) knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Fine," (Y/N) sighed. Five smirked, knowing he had won.

Five and (Y/N) pulled into a small doughnut shop called "Griddy's Doughnuts." (Y/N) jerked forward a little as Five hit the breaks.

"Yeah, I'm driving next time," (Y/N) laughed as they got out. Five chuckled with her and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the shop with him.

They walked in and sat down at the front, Five rang the bell as they waited for service. Five rested his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder as they waited. (Y/N) smiled down at him.

Another man came in and sat down beside Five. He exhaled deeply. Five shifted a little, moving his head up a little. (Y/N) blushed and placed a kiss on his head, making Five smile.

"Sorry, sink was clogged," The waitress in pink said with a smile as she came to serve us. Five sat up as she walked out.

"So, what'll it be?" She asked.

"Uh, give me a chocolate eclair," The man said.

"Mhm, sure," She said, writing it down, "Can I get this kids glasses of milk or something?"

"The kid wants coffee, black," Five corrected. The woman looked stunned.

"Hot chocolate, please," (Y/N) said with a smile.

"Cute kid," The waitress said to the man. Five put on a big, fake smile.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole," Five remarked.

"You're telling me," (Y/N) said, resting her head on Five's shoulder just as he had done with her.

"Used to come here as a kid, used to sneak out with my brothers and sisters, and her, then eat doughnuts till we puked," Five said, pointing at me.

"I remember that, I used to be obsessed with the hot chocolate here," (Y/N) said with a bright smile.

"Simpler times, huh?" Five said. (Y/N) knew the man probably thought they sounded crazy, but she didn't care.

"Uh, I suppose," The man said, not sure what to say exactly. (Y/N) had almost fallen asleep on Five, but she forced herself to stay up.

"Here," The waitress said. She handed the man his eclair, Five his coffee, and (Y/N) her hot chocolate. She took a drink of it and sighed in content as the warm liquid went down her throat.

"I got theirs," The man said, handing the woman money for (Y/N) and Five's drinks.

"Thanks," Five thanked. (Y/N) nodded at him, too tired to say anything. Five chuckled at her sleepy state, reminding him of a few times he'd sneak into her room.

"You must know your way around the city," Five said, noticing that his vest said "Ishmael's Towing."

"I hope so, I've been driving it for twenty years," He said. (Y/N) tried to listen to what was going on, but she was half asleep. Five smiled warmly at the almost asleep girl on his shoulder.