𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘

Magsimula sa umpisa

You heard muffled hummed as Tanjirou turned back into his normal size, which by the way is more taller than you and Nezuko(He's hot~♡).

"Ah! Aniki-"

Once Tanjirou saw you, he quickly ran towards you and tackle hug you which sents you to off balance your posture since he was tall, and of course more heavier than you actually thought.

Snaking his arms around your waist, he dug his face on your neck which sents shivers down to your spine.

Blush crepting up into your face as you feel him savours your scent.

Lovely.

"T-Tanjirou!"

"A-Aniki! Get off of (Name) right now!" Nezuko sternly said as she knit her brow in frustration.

Tanjirou only shook his head.

"You're like a child! Get off of her now!"

Tanjirou could only growl and shook his head to no once more.

Nezuko sigh in defeat.

"Tanjirou-san...could you get off?" You kindly ask him. But still, the same reply occured. He gently shook his head on your neck, which tickled you a little.

"Come one Aniki...Its getting darker out."

"WOI! THE CAVES FULL ON PROTECTION-"

You and Nezuko heard Zenitsu's voice up the hill.

"CHUIITSU-" then Inosuke's voice right after.

"Anikiiii-"

Nezuko was about to give up. Tanjirou never letting you go, or even letting you get up with his iron like gentle grip.

Then a little later on, Nezuko had an idea.

"Uwah! Aniki! How about you get smaller so (Name)-chan could carry you!" She said with a smile.

You chuckled nervously.

What is Nezuko planning?

Oh yeah, Since Tanjirou wouldnt let go of you, and since he acted like a child. You should carry him in a child like form so itll be easy for you to get up and climbed the hill with Nezuko.

Nezuko patted Tanjirou's wide boarded shoulder.

"Come on Aniki~ Turn smaller!" Nezuko asked.

Tanjirou didn't budge but later on he turned small like a little child and quickly hugged your neck, making you sigh in defeat.

"Tanjioru-san...You're like a kid." You said with a smile.

"You look adorable though." You whispered. Realizing that you said it, you look at Nezuko.

She just gave you a confuse smile.

"What was that (Name)-chan?" She asked.

You quickly shook your head, blushing and probably sweating uncontrollably, "I-Its nothing."

"Alright! Let's go so we can take a rest!" Nezuko said as she grabbed the box and started walking up ahead.

You stand up to see Tanjirou staring up at you with his cute little red eyes.

In this form, his cheeks are so chubby like looking. It's your weakness.

As you stand up, you carry Tanjirou on your arms like your own child. He looks at you face, he looks so damn adorable~

 He looks at you face, he looks so damn adorable~

Nezuko looked back at the two of you and blush.

They look so cute together~

-

"Woi! Why is Kentarou getting carried by (Name)?!" Inosuke shouted inside the cave as Nezuko smiled nervously.

Inosuke tried to get Tanjioru off of your body while Zenitsu tries to stop him, because clearly, Tanjirou's viens were popping out from his forehead to his eyes.

"Grr..." Tanjirou growled under his throat.

He turned back into his normal size, which was the same size as Inosuke as he still has his arm on your waist.

"Inosuke-San! Let my brother be!! He likes (Name)!" Nezuko pleaded out as she pulled his arms trying to stop him to have a fight with her demonic brother.

"WOI! PIG HEAD CALM DOWN!"

You stayed quiet in all this, wearing this kind of smile:
(◉‿◉)

Tanjirou-San likes me?!

-

Heeeeeey! Thank you for requesting this! I had fun making it(❁'◡'❁)especially demon Tanjirou is so hot and adorable at the same time~♡

.under-editing.