"Quite the classy image you have." "It was all part of the act. I had to keep an image for my parents sake." We only watched as I walked over to meet a girl that had greeted and smiled at me. "Who is she?" "Someone I met at one of these things. Her name is Aya." We started to talk and smile before heading to an empty room. Once there, she brought out a manga that she snuck in. "Is that a book?" "It was a manga. As a child, my parents forbid me from reading such 'frivolous' things. I never payed it no mind until she showed me them. Once I saw it, it opened a new world for me." The image disappears and showed a room with a rotting chair and couch.

Merlin started to walk out and enter the entrance. "Did your parents ever find out?" I sighed deeply and walked to the study my father had. The image changed to see me sitting in a chair with my parents in front of me. "What is this Momo?" I looked up to see my father angered with a manga I borrowed from Aya in his hand. "A-a manga." "I know what it is. I want to know why you have such a useless thing in your room?" I kept silent. Unsure what to say as my father became more agitated.

"You are to inherit the Yaoyorozu corporation. A multi billion dollar company. These useless things are of no use to you or have any reason to be in your possession." He takes out a lighter and burns the manga in front of me. "No! That's Aya's!" I tried to stop him, but was met by a servant holding me back. "Enough of this foolishness Momo. Go to your room and think of what you've done. Starting now, any and all interaction with the Nagamasa family's daughter is forbidden. Do you understand?" He looks at me in anger as I hold back tears and nod.

I went right to my room and cried knowing I betrayed Aya's trust and now could never see her again. "Harsh treatment for you." "My parents despised anything that they deemed unfit for the future. If something deviated me away from the path they set for me, they pulled it out of my life in an instant." I watched as the days passed with me doing nothing but studying and attending social gatherings to be alone. Eventually I came to the conclusion that the life I'm living is not my life. No choice I have been able to make by far has been made by my opinion and mine alone. All I was at that point was a tool for my parents to use as they see fit. I felt tears in my eyes seeing this and remembering the loneliness and longing for someone or something to free me from my prison I called a home.

"Quite a glutton for reading, aren't we?" I look and see Izuku come into my life like he was the answer to my prayers. He gave me an offer to leave and be my own person. For once in my life, I could finally make a decision on my own. I grabbed for Morning Star and practically begged him to let me join him. "Please, let me have that life!" The scene went to my room filled with dust and rotting furniture. "So you finally got the chance to be free?" "Yes, but my parents were enraged by this act and were willing to destroy everything. When the day for me to leave came, they stood in my way and argued over it."

We look down to the main hall to see my parents arguing with Inko with Izuku, Ochako, Nejire, and Mina behind her. "Absolutely not! Momo is my daughter and I will keep her here. Find another to replace her. She has a duty as our successor to be the next head of our family and nothing else." "I understand your anger sir, but we cannot since Morning Star chose her and only her." "Then I'll destroy the dammed thing and force you to find someone else!" I started to walk down the stairs with Morning Star floating around me.

"Momo, give me that ridiculous thing they call Morning Star." He asks calmly but with anger known. I step back and hold a bit of fear. "Momo, I am ordering you as your father to give me that orb right now." He starts raising his voice for me to back up a bit and slowly wrap it in my arms. "This is not up for debate! Now give me that frivolous thing now or-" "IT'S NOT FRIVOLOUS FATHER! IT'S PROOF THAT I MADE A CHOICE!" I subconsciously blurt this out with my father showing more anger by the minute. He began to raise his hand in anger with my mother worried of what will happen. I shut my eyes and prepared for what would come next.