chapter 1- The Day

No one POV

The night was beautiful with a full moon shone bright up the sky accompany with stars that scatter around,making the night even more beautiful. A brunette with a defying gravity hair is seen walking down a path toward his garden while looking around enjoying the nature. 'It's been awhile since I walk freely like this' the brunette thought with a smile as he close his eyes and take a deep fresh air. For a couple of days he was busy fighting with his worst enemy inside his office. The battle was so intense,making him unable to go outside of his office and that resulted him to cooped up inside his office with no way out. He stay in that room for 3 days straight his longest record is a month.

The brunette exhale and open his eyes. He look around one more time before he proceed on his walking. Just this morning when he was battling his enemy he received a letter from one of the maid. On the letter it said that his storm guardian,Gokudera Hayato need tsuna to meet him at the garden no matter what, if he didn't, than a certain Spartan tutor from hell would drag him there and maybe even double his enemy that's still unfinished inside his office. Just at the mere thought of it already making tsuna pale like a sheet of paper and he feel like to faint right there and then. Imagine that his enemy would pile up even more than what he had inside his office...that would be a total nightmare for the already exhausted brunette.

The brunette was so lost in his thought that he doesn't even realize that he already arrive at his suppose destination. He look around to see 2 long table with a various food from every country on top mainly Japanese,light bulb was hanging on a thread that connected to the tree. Infront of him is a big........cake? and what written on it is--

"Happy Birthday Tsuna/Juudaime/Bossu/Tsu-nii/Otouto!!"

A group of voice suddenly shout making Tsuna flinch and quickly turn around to see all of his guardian with a smile on their face except the cloud guardian who laid his back against one of the tree still with his stoic face.

"Wait Birthda---!?"

A smack on the head make him shut his lips tight and rub his swollen head with a little tears on the corner of his eyes. He look to his side where his tutor is still looking handsome with his usual black suit, especially with that smirk intact on his face.

"Don't tell me you forget your own birthday? A mafia boss shouldn't forget about his own birthday"

Tsuna eyes water a bit as he look at his tutor in the eyes and slowly darted to his guardian who all sent him a smile of their own. Tsuna grin showing his white teeth as lone tears fall from his right eyes. He feel touch. He was about to thanks them for making all of this for him even though he was busy all the time--well mainly because of his guardian destruction who make the paperwork in his office piled up like rabbit--but can't  when his HI suddenly acted up. He grab his head in agony as he scream in pain making the guardian also his tutor look at him with worried eyes. Completely surprise by their boss sudden pain scream.

"J-juudaime?"

The storm guardian call, tsuna keep screaming and tears of pain begin to fall. It's hurt.....it hurt so much.... The transparent pure tears slowly fall from his eyes socket down to the grass below. Damping his cheeks and chin. His breath is uneven as his head is still ringing making the frown on his delicate face deepen. His knees weaken as the time pass and a bright light blinded them, making them in instinct cover their eyes with their arms. Little by little their body started to disappear....

The place was pitch black with nothingness except a figure of a human laid in the middle of nowhere. The brunette slowly open his eyes,looking around to see nothing. 'What happen?' he wonder as he sit up and hold his head in pain. The frown on his face deepen as he try to remember what just happen. Just like a flood,his memory started to pour back in his head,slowly his eyes widen. He frantically look around searching for his beloved family and calling their name but it was futile. He's alone,in the dark,with nobody around. He hug his knees and laid his head on top, tears started to build up as he snuggle in his arm. Where?, where's his family?,his guardian?,where? Is the only thing that's inside the brunette mind. Thinking it over and over again like a broken record. Never once did he think of himself.

A light suddenly shone Infront of the quietly sobbing brunette. The light hit the brunette's upper face making him blinded by the light. He put his hand Infront of his eyes,trying to take a better look.

A figure walk out of the light, approach the fallen brunette. He take slow but powerful step. The figure have a white unruly hair,a weird mark under one of his eyes. Wearing a skin black jacket with purple shirt under it, a black pants with some chain hang to his left hips. 'I've seen that mark before...but where?' he wonder,eyes still on the mysterious but at the same time not figure. 'wait is that...?!'

"Hello Tsu-chan!"

'yup it's him' the brunette thought and slowly stand up. He look up to the albino figure since he is well....short for a man of his age and the albino is even more taller than him, truth to be told he kind of feel jealous of tall people. The albino look at the brunette with his close eyes smile.

"Byakuran-kun....why am I here? And where are they?"

The brunette ask wanting to know his family current location, the albino figure that now known as Byakuran look at the brunette still with that smile on his face. He slowly open his eyes and look straight in the brunette eyes. Sending a silent message through it. The brunette narrow his eyes.

"You're not Byakuran.....are you?"

He ask and the albino sigh.

"No,I'm Byakuran...but not of this world..."

The albino slowly said, his attitude change from the smiling idiot he is just a second ago to the depressing type of guy.

"Than where's this world Byakuran?"

Tsuna ask looking worried for his friend. The frown on the albino face deepen as he let a sigh escape his lips,again.

"I...don't know"

"What?"

The brunette said with one of his eyebrow raise. The albino look at the brunette with his eyes full of sorrow.

"I need your help tsuna...we need your help"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Should I continue....or not?
The choice is in your hand...