Chapter 10: You guys are a thing?

Start from the beginning

"How's the sex?"

Arthur choked and spit out a bit of his drink. He started coughing.

"I-I didn't see that coming." He coughed again.

"Well?" I pressed on, like the dick I was.

"It's amazing." He finally got out.

"It should be, considering your, ahem, lack of experience" I couldn't hold back the smile tugging at my mouth.

"You know what Danse, I think I've had enough of this small talk. What are you here for?" He was blushing again.

"Right, here to report Proctor Teagan asked me and Knight Rhys to assist him with a mission."

"Very well, Paladin, dismissed."

"Ad Victorium Elder."

I got out of there to search for Esmeralda before I had to go.

She was in the power armour station, talking to Ingram.

"Does he say Ad Victorium when he climaxes?"

Esmeralda laughed loudly.

"Oh man, thank God he doesn't. I'd laugh if he did."

"Ahem, Knight." I interrupted.

"Just so you know Paladin, I regret nothing."

"Of course you don't."

Ingram looked confused.

"Danse walked in on me and Arthur getting it on."

Ingram started laughing, "I would have paid to see your face when you realized what was going on Henry."

"It was pretty epic." Esmeralda smirked.

"So..." Ingram looked at me, "Did you like what you saw?" Esmeralda choked.

My throat went dry.

"Yeah he did" Ingram concluded.

Esmeralda looked away blushing.

"Well hey, if you and Arthur ever want a threesome, you got a candidate."

I felt my face grow hotter. I never thought of Esmeralda like that before. She was attractive, sure. But I never... oh God.

"If you're done embarrassing us Ingram, I think it would be safe to change the subject."

A few people were walking into the room now.

"I don't know, Ingram, but I can picture you with Dansey here."

It was Ingram's turn to blush. Did... did she like me? Ingram was attractive. I always admired her and her dedication to the Brotherhood. I did like her, regardless of what happened to her. A flood of very dirty thoughts crossed my mind and I looked away.

"You should bring Ingram to the Brotherhood Ball Danse."

The Brotherhood Ball was an annual event that happened every fall and it was in a 6 months exactly. Everyone in the Brotherhood was invited and permitted one date outside of the Brotherhood. Bringing Ingram wouldn't be a bad idea. I'd have to ask her. Later though, not while Esmeralda was making it weird.

"Is your... significant other, bringing you Mer?" Ingram changed the focus back to her.

"I don't know. I'd love to see the look on Juliana's face if she saw us together, but at the same time, I don't want people hounding me with questions. That's what I have you two for."

We all had a good laugh.

"You ready to go Paladin?"

Rhys was here.

"Yes Knight, I'm ready when you are..."

"Hiiii Rhys" Mer waved in a flirty way. His face contorted.

"Ugh, I'll meet you at the command deck sir."

He walked away, ignoring the wolf whistle Esmeralda gave him. I was shocked at her attitude around Rhys. I thought they hated each other. She laughed.

"I fucking love messing with him. He always has the best reaction."

"If you're done hazing your fellow soldier, I'm going to leave you guys to it."

"Bye Danse" Ingram said turning back to her work.

"See ya later. Give Rhys hell for me, will ya?" She winked.

"Yeah yeah"

I walked to the vertibird deck, ready for my mission.

I bet Ingram looks good in a dress.