she sighed and looked out the window, "they were right, cause two years ago we came back here. my momma taught my brothers how to work the land and she taught me to clean and help around."

"and your father?"

"he stayed behind to find work in the city, as that's all he's ever known. he couldn't handle a farm. wouldn't know a thing. so they separated and he sends half of what he makes for us. plus it's so much more easier to find work there that it is here," she carries on.

"isn't your mother worried? you know, of your father being loyal?" i asked her.

"no, not at all. she has no problem because she trusts him. she knows he would never leave her for anyone. not even for joan crawford, his favourite actress." she said shyly.

after that, the ride was silent once again.

it wasn't an awkward silence, though, but a comfortble one. she didn't have her guard up like when i had first met her. she was so polite, but very cautious. i wouldn't do anything to purposely hurt her. never would i dare hurt her on purpose. i simply wanted to please her and make her happy.

i took sneaky glances at her, but i didn't see her look my way anymore. i looked down at her hand, resting on the seat of the car. i bit my bottom lip once more. i dared myself to feel her skin upon mine.

i put my hand on the seat as well, and very slowly moved it closer and closer to hers. i tried to no look at her, though i don't know why.

our pinkies brushed each other. i stayed there for a moment before getting braver and moving my fingers ever so slowly over the back of her hand. she did't pull away, but i saw her breath gradually quicken. her hand was just as i imagined it, and it felt so nice under my finger tips.

i traced small circles and in a random pattern around the back of her hand. she still didn't pull away and i took it a step further by slowly, very slowly, wrapping my hand around in hers. her hands were small compared to mine, and they fit perfectly together.

my heart beat began to speed up, though i tried to stay calm. i was just holding her hand, but it felt so right, as if our hands were made for each other.

my thumb ran across her fingers lightly, taking in the smooth and softness of them.

i was quite content just holding her hand, but then she did something i didn't expect her to do.

i felt her small fingers wrap around my larger ones and tugged them close to her, bringing my hand onto her thigh. i was taken aback but intrigued by her actions, and maybe just a little turned on.

i feel her hand move slowly out of my grip until it was gone—and it was just my hand on her thigh. slowly, i moved my fingers in a circular motion, testing to see what she would do. no response, so i began rubbing my hand up and down her thigh slowly. my fingers touched the soft skin of her inner thigh, and a small audiable gasp left her lips. i felt a smirk grow on my face.

slowly, i pushed how far she'll let me touch her. my fingers felt the fabric of her skirt and slowly went under. she whimpered softly and put her hand ontop of mine but didn't push it away.

i teased her though, rubbing her skin with my fingers. every now and then i'd move my hand a tiny bit further under her skirt but stopped whenever she squeezed my hand.

sneaking a glance at her, she had her lips parted as her chest moved up and down quickly. her other hand was holding the fabric of her skirt down.

looking out the window i noticed we were in the city, though not entirely sure where. i haven't been in this part of the town before.

the teasing carried on more, but i never got further than an inch past the edge of her skit when she suddenly cut it off.

"i-it's here, i live near here," she breathed out, turning me on even more.

i cleared my throat, "franklin, here is fine."

he nodded and pulled over to the side of the road.

"excuse me," she said quietly, her face a bright shade of red.

slowly, i removed my hand from her thigh. my hand already felt colder without the warmth of her skin beneath it.

franklin got out of the car and went over to her side to open it.

"thank you again, mr. styles," she said shyly, grabbing ahold of her luggage.

"the pleasure's all mine, love."

the door open and she slowly got out. she paused a moment and turned around.

"my name is auriella," she smiled at me before walking away towards the apartment buildings.

"auriella.." i whispered as i watched her walk away.

oh auriella, baby, the things you do drive me crazy.

-

hey i hoped you enjoyed that!! things got intense fast haha

bit of a shorter chapter, but we finally found out her name, yay. sorry if it's a little shitty, this will probably be the last time i do something from harry's perspective lol i can't write from his pov good enough. but anyways, comment if you liked it and want me to do more! if yes, then absolutely!

chapter 6 and maybe 7 might be a little shorter than usually, but after that it gets even better hehe

please don't forget to comment and vote xx